[CL] Manchester City - Juventus (September 15, 2015) (76 Viewers)

Manchester City 1-2 Juventus Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Lichtsteiner

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Evra

• Sturaro

• Hernanes

• Pogba

• Cuadrado

• Morata

• Mandžukić

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Already did, double chance on Juve.

Real win (1,18)
Benfica win (1.22)
Wolfsburg Double chance (1.22)
Juve double chance (1.95)

Not bad eh?
How much ? Btw I suppose with double chance you mean x2 in juves case ? It's kind of a risky bet though imho . I would personally take away the benfica match .

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #405
    While I agree with Andy on the 3-5-2 being the most logical for our situation today, I don't see any players that can counter attack. So we will be going for a 0-0 in this one.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    How much ? Btw I suppose with double chance you mean x2 in juves case ? It's kind of a risky bet though imho . I would personally take away the benfica match .
    Yes, double chance on Juve is X2 indeed. I had to risk on a match and this was the most appropriate one.

I think Benfica will win, not easy win but they'll pull this one through.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
    Expecting a City win tonight. Our team is lacking confidence and Allegri will definitely have his work cut out this season to see us progress in the CL and do well in the league.

HAZEM

L'architetto
    Apr 22, 2008
    we will win boys!! this fuckers already talking about winning the CL before playing us. we seek the good performance and i believe players will be motivated to overcome the last bad results.

Forza juveeeeeeeee

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #414
    Our loss tonight and Sevilla win against them Germans is road to disaster for us.
    Our schedule is in the group is the worst. I would have liked to play MG first then City and third Sevilla. Sevilla have the best schedule.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
    4 times serie A champions , record breakers, double last year, CL finalist, there is no reason we shouldn't get a minimum point here. For all those that always glorify we have the best team, mock every other team, over rate our players without sense of realism, wonder what's the excuse prepared by them.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #416
    4 times serie A champions , record breakers, double last year, CL finalist, there is no reason we shouldn't get a minimum point here. For all those that always glorify we have the best team, mock every other team, over rate our players without sense of realism, wonder what's the excuse prepared by them.
    Those results were achieved with heroes on the field, who do we have now?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)