[CL] Manchester City - Juventus (September 15, 2015) (7 Viewers)

Manchester City 1-2 Juventus Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Lichtsteiner

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Evra

• Sturaro

• Hernanes

• Pogba

• Cuadrado

• Morata

• Mandžukić

Results are only viewable after voting.

eringi

Jul 15, 2002
Excellent summary Nicholas. I am still giddy like a teenager even at 35. I wish I lived in Europe, I'd go to a game once a month at least. That was a great victory Allegri is really a good coach. The big difference with the 3 Serie A games is that we were more settled and relaxed and more compact. I think dominating Serie A for so long made us too comfortable so that when we fell behind (which is unusual, last season we were only behind for like 10 minutes the entire season in Serie A?) we didn't know what to do and felt anxious to score, like against Chievo we were really all over the place but yesterday even after being down we were calm and collected and gave it to them.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 19, 2007
I think its much harder for a new team like us to break down really compact sides in serie a. You have to know the movements of your players and play extremely fast with the ball. We arent confident in the final 3rd yet. It will come until then hopefully we can start picking up points

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I watched on a French stream last night and they were definitely pro-Juve....it's a sign that we should move to France.
It took me a Portuguese, Ukrainian, Spanish, Russian and FINALLY a French stream to find one in HD on Ace Stream that actually worked or wasn't playing Rugby. :lol:

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I watched on a French stream last night and they were definitely pro-Juve....it's a sign that we should move to France.
I watched British stream and the commentators were shockingly honest. They were saying that Kompany's goal was illegal since the very first replay and never stopped mentioning it. In the post-match studio there were Gerrard and Ferdinand and both of them said the same thing and also praised Juventus like hell. I was really surprised.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Yeah BT Sport commentators were pro Juve.
I'm not sure if they were pro they did however compliment juves defence like a dozen or more times. I didn't like their response to their goal and pogbas disallowed one. They were at times being English ignorantly comical as well when they called hernanes the Brazilian youngster.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
If we snatch 4th CL place from the EPL that would be glorious. The EPL is a pretty good league to watch but it's funny that they have all the money in the world and still cant do anything with it.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I'm not sure if they were pro they did however compliment juves defence like a dozen or more times. I didn't like their response to their goal and pogbas disallowed one. They were at times being English ignorantly comical as well when they called hernanes the Brazilian youngster.
Compliment the defence is on English commentator's flowchart when watching an Italian team

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I didn't celebrate when we scored, I kept it muted as a sign of respect.
I read that as you kept muted as a sign of crapping in your pants. I sat in the Liverpool stand in 2003 next to our fans, and when Cannavaro scored I just couldn't hold back. Amici di nessuno.

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
Did anyone see the w**kers on ESPN FC? They were all about how unlucky City were and how they deserved to win.
That one clown on espnfc kept talking about how dominant City were and Juve were just lucky because of Buffon. He also said City are still on track to dominate in CL. All the other leagues besides EPL are insignificant for them.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
We need to get the next 6 points off Sevilla and Borussia at home, we'll top the group at the end.

Also, City fans seem confident about taking all 3 points off us in Turin. I want to smash them in JS just like we did to Chelsea a couple of seasons ago.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)