[CL] Maccabi Haifa 0-1 Juventus, Nov 3rd, 2009 (24 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
So in a nutshell, were we dreadful or?
Pretty much, only good news is 3 pts, Diego did well, and Trez wasnt injured. I was really afraid he would be if he played, because then only forward we would have for Atalanta would be Immobile.

Though we arent off the hook yet, still 4 days of training with fucking butchers in medical staffs clothing:sergio:

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #488
    Pretty much, only good news is 3 pts, Diego did well, and Trez wasnt injured. I was really afraid he would be if he played, because then only forward we would have for Atalanta would be Immobile.

Though we arent off the hook yet, still 4 days of training with fucking butchers in medical staffs clothing:sergio:
    Del Piero is back, fool.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    Meh, shit game to watch, but 3 points is all that matters. It was never going to be pretty. Sure we havent scored many goals so far, but we've only conceeded once in 4 games which is a good record.

Just wait til more of our starting players come back and we FINALLY have a full team to choose, thats when you can judge this Juventus.

Today we had no Del Piero, Sissoko, Cannavaro, Giovinco, Marchisio etc and we still managed a win.

Now we need to get a result in Bordeaux and we should be through.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Del Piero is back, fool.
    Just like he was supposed to be back for Napoli and this CL game right? For over 2 months, they kept predicting he is back, and been wrong every single time. Gazzetta's updates of our injuries say he is out for 2 weeks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)