[CL] Maccabi Haifa 0-1 Juventus, Nov 3rd, 2009 (37 Viewers)

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Winning this would give us a boost and put us in quite a good position in the group. Having said that... I figured the win against Sampdoria would give us a massive boost aswell. Then we perform like that against Napoli, letting them take the win.

I just don't know what to expect from Juve anymore and that's just eating me alive if I'm honest. Not what I'm used to.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
it should really be a no-brainer, we have the better players, and should easily win this game 3-0.....but this is the new Juve, where we are tortured by mediocrity, and will probably only be able to scrape another 1-0 victory, in a very physical game

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #172
    it should really be a no-brainer, we have the better players, and should easily win this game 3-0.....but this is the new Juve, where we are tortured by mediocrity, and will probably only be able to scrape another 1-0 victory, in a very physical game
    I'll be happy with the three points.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
    forza juve

i hope to see diego n giovinco tear the jews defence down

this game should be a special occasion for our own jew molinaro

id have poulsen,tiaga and grygera running around the stadium searching for loose change..thats the trios only chance of doing something better than the israelis and off the pitch too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)