[CL] Maccabi Haifa 0-1 Juventus, Nov 3rd, 2009 (96 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Reread my post, and try to comprehend what I am trying to say. Turning against our OWN team? Give me a break please! You are exaggerating.

Just because I refuse to watch the garbage we spew week in, week out, doesn't suggest I am turning against the team. It pains me to watch us play like this, and this is why after our recent unglamorous escapades, I am refraining from watching Juve games, because I care about the team and can't bear to see them stoop to such lows.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Nice to see how people are turning against their OWN team :shifty:
Exactly.
Reread my post, and try to comprehend what I am trying to say. Turning against our OWN team? Give me a break please! You are exaggerating.

Just because I refuse to watch the garbage we spew week in, week out, doesn't suggest I am turning against the team. It pains me to watch us play like this, and this is why after our recent unglamorous escapades, I am refraining from watching Juve games, because I care about the team and can't bear to see them stoop to such lows.
Yeah we're going through a difficult period so fucking what, you don't even bother watching your own team cause you give up on them before they even take the pitch. You 'can't bear' to watch? That's just stupid.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Exactly.

Yeah we're going through a difficult period so fucking what, you don't even bother watching your own team cause you give up on them before they even take the pitch. You 'can't bear' to watch? That's just stupid.
:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

weak effort not watching, i watched like most people here every game in serie b, i didnt not watch just because we were in serie b

just as i dont think ive missed a game in the last 2-3 years, no matter how we were performing

Aug 1, 2003
I don't want to think about what I'm going to feel IF we lose this.

Hell, the fact that I'm even considering a defeat scenario shows Juve need to buckle the hell up. Come on Juventus don't eff up the CL !!!

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I don't want to think about what I'm going to feel IF we lose this.

Hell, the fact that I'm even considering a defeat scenario shows Juve need to buckle the hell up. Come on Juventus don't eff up the CL !!!
Not just a loss, a draw isn't acceptable neither, I can imagine what will happen, I will go nuts at least.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
I can understand Bianconeri in some regards as i feel also tired and disappointed after we loose or draw especially when game finishes at 7am.

I was also very busy recently so i could not see all games but saw just some highlights so it was easier for me.

Anyway, lets all hope we will do better from next game and arrival of DP will bring new wind to our team

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I totally understand Bianconeri. I got home from work to watch the delayed Napoli game & was disgusted by how we just threw away those points. Knowing that I had an early morning just made it worse.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Drama is always all over the forums once we fail to win.
generally speaking to a certain extent this is true, there's always some people failing their arms in the air when we don't win.

But in this context I think the anger is really understandable considering that we lost a game from having a 2 goal lead beforehand.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
When things aren't going your way...

The Bianconeri suffered another blow to their Champions League preparations this morning, as their flight to Tel Aviv was delayed by two hours following a strike by baggage handlers.

Juventus should have left on their charter flight at 10am, but now face a race against time to be on the pitch in Tel Aviv in time for a pre-match training session at 6pm.

http://www.football-italia.net/nov2n.html

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
When things aren't going your way...

The Bianconeri suffered another blow to their Champions League preparations this morning, as their flight to Tel Aviv was delayed by two hours following a strike by baggage handlers.

Juventus should have left on their charter flight at 10am, but now face a race against time to be on the pitch in Tel Aviv in time for a pre-match training session at 6pm.

http://www.football-italia.net/nov2n.html
At least its a 45 minutes drive from the airport.

Anyway, its bad enough I'm gonna watch it from the Haifa fans stand, I dont need our team to get beaten and have my head explode.

they need to win this one.
If not for themselves, then for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)