[CL] Maccabi Haifa 0-1 Juventus, Nov 3rd, 2009 (10 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
What is not funny?

I want to see those members who laugh at Milan to show up now. We are the laughing stock of Serie A. As Vinman said, we have played only two matches the whole season.

And that is good, at least we'll bring in silverware and get back to learning how to win tournaments.
We can fall to serie Z and i will always laugh at Milan when they fail to win.
Always :stuckup:

Hennes

Sep 3, 2004
I expect a few changes.

Pretty sure that Amauri will start instead of Trez (who will be our only striker available in Serie A next weekend) and Legro instead of Canna.

Maybe Caceres for Grygera, depends on how he feels, I suppose.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
what the hell :lol:

So the chances of Maccabi scoring is higher that Juve's? which site is that? :D
No, Juve to score is 1.10.

1.66 requires Maccabi to score at least one (you win no matter if Juve score or not). 1.85 requires both Maccabi and Juve to score, so it's normal the odds for this to be higher.

The bookie is Sportingbet.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Yeah I realized it right after i posted, but didn't bother to edit. But I still think it's high for Maccabi, maybe 2.5? 1.6 means they will probably score, and as for 1.1 for us, that's pretty high (I mean low in numbers), I wouldn't be that sure.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I'm exited about the match,i'll be in the stadium!!!
on the other hand,nervous about our form...i hope we won't fuck this one.
we must win!

Forza Juve!!!
I'm lucky to get to see Juve live here twice already.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I'm gonna be up at 1:30 am to watch this on a shitty 5 inch screen, we sure as hell better win this... Or else I'm gonna be mighty pissed with my co-workers in the morning...

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I am not going to bother watching this game; it's going to be ugly. I'd rather get some sleep, and find out the result in the morning.

The Old Lady has lost her identity; our spirit, our grit, belief, determination, and conviction used to be our strengths. That was the core of our DNA; sadly, this is what is sorely lacking these days. No fight, no desire, and no focus or concentration.

Conceding 3 goals in under 30 minutes against any opponent is inexcusable. Conceding 3 goals against Napoli at home in a 30 minute spell is unforgivable.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
i see this as Ciro final exam, you could sense that the pressure is building up from the fans and the managment.

i have a feeling that if Ciro didn't win this match he will resign. even though he is one of the mosy respected players i every seen but he is still too soft to be a juve coach.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
The Old Lady has lost her identity; our spirit, our grit, belief, determination, and conviction used to be our strengths. That was the core of our DNA; sadly, this is what is sorely lacking these days. No fight, no desire, and no focus or concentration.

Conceding 3 goals in under 30 minutes against any opponent is inexcusable. Conceding 3 goals against Napoli at home in a 30 minute spell is unforgivable.
:tup: :agree:

manca personalita, a journalist said

we dont see to have the juventus spirit anymore

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I am not going to bother watching this game; it's going to be ugly. I'd rather get some sleep, and find out the result in the morning.

:andyandbarcelona: What a drama queen. Did you think it would be ugly against Samp as well?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I see you have picked up on my post, but why don't you comment on the whole thing, instead of acting like a douche?

I actually watched the whole Samp game, because I had a feeling we would perform; I purposefully avoided the Napoli game, because I knew we would struggle, but I didn't expect to concede 3 goals in 30 minutes. That was a nightmare.

As for Juve games so far this season, have you been entertained? If so, then you are lying to yourself, because with the exception of the Roma and Samp games, we toiled and struggled through our remaining encounters.

The bottom line is, I am not a drama queen, but our form so far this season has been dramatic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)