[CL] Lyon 1-0 JUVENTUS [February 26th, 2020] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Them not playing any competitive football is in no way an advantage to them, and we should not need Dybala to beat a french team who have not played in months

nearly everything in this tie (apart from Dybala) is stacked in our favor, we have 0 excuses
They looked pretty good today against PSG, they could have easily won. If we play like we have been playing lately, we won’t turn this around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apr 17, 2013
He was sent off, and left the field with a very proud smile, incredible scene.
There is an impressive collection of morons in this team for each department, but with him and Marcal we have without a doubt 2 of the 3 most stupid FB in Europe, the 3rd being of course at Turin. (kudos to Brazil)

RoiLezard

Apr 7, 2018
We put ourselves in a very complicated position but after our come back against Atletico, nothing’s impossible, but that was with Allegri.

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
One magical CR7 performance will take us past Lyon, but will not resurrect this dead team to go all the way and win Champions League.
THIS.
For sure we can win(also lose) to a side like Lyon via Penaldo or whatever, but I would win the lottery first before winning this CL. (I havent even bought the lottery ticket yet. Those are our chances)

RoiLezard

Apr 7, 2018
One magical CR7 performance will take us past Lyon, but will not resurrect this dead team to go all the way and win Champions League.
I agree! It would be an absolute miracle if we win this CL. Thinking about us facing teams like Man City, Bayern and PSG, they don’t stop at 2-0, it could end up in our biggest humiliation in Europe. Not only that we’re just bad, we also show no signs of a potential underdog. I don’t believe that we ever were the underdogs in CL, we either get eliminated at early stages or we lose the final.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
I agree! It would be an absolute miracle if we win this CL. Thinking about us facing teams like Man City, Bayern and PSG, they don’t stop at 2-0, it could end up in our biggest humiliation in Europe. Not only that we’re just bad, we also show no signs of a potential underdog. I don’t believe that we ever were the underdogs in CL, we either get eliminated at early stages or we lose the final.

Yup agree. We have too much of an Italian DNA in our blood, which is to be krappy at football, or reach finals only to implode dramatically in front of international audience.

Please stop signing Italian players and coach, Agnelli.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
If we get eliminated by Lyon (even if we win 2-1 or 3-2 or lose on penalties), Sorri has to go. It'd officially be our worst season since Conte's first year here.

Failing to make the CL QFs (a minimum requirement) constitutes failure, and failure is grounds for contract termination.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
So sad that a team that once dominated the CL [in a different format though] can't freakin' lift the title.

- - - Updated - - -

Failing to make the CL QFs (a minimum requirement) constitutes failure, and failure is grounds for contract termination.
Your expectation bar is too low, bro. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Yup agree. We have too much of an Italian DNA in our blood, which is to be krappy at football, or reach finals only to implode dramatically in front of international audience.

Please stop signing Italian players and coach, Agnelli.
This. Start signing some quality Frenchies. Way better than Italians.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
There is an impressive collection of morons in this team for each department, but with him and Marcal we have without a doubt 2 of the 3 most stupid FB in Europe, the 3rd being of course at Turin. (kudos to Brazil)
Just as well lyons left back only has bernadeschi to contend with

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)