[CL] Juventus 3-2 Porto [March 9th, 2021] (6 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Got no idea what the lineup should be, will be, or care who plays but Juve and the GOAT needs to make it past this round especially with league title issue. Worried we can't keep a clean sheet so thinking 3-1 win. Must take it to these guys from the start cause I believe they will sit back until we score.

No passive crap Pirlo. No Bonucci either. He'll still be here after he gets you canned. Let him cheer the team on from the sideline. He's great at that. Highest paid assistant coach ever.
:jflag:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Portuguese newspapers were reporting that both Pepe and Corona looking doubtful after they picked up couple of injuries in their last match. Conceicao is said to be 'worried'. Corona had a knock to the head and while apparently Pepe is worse off with a calf related knock. I think it's just mind games, and they both will start.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
We NEED to counter attack against porto, most likely they won't park the bus they will press. Our counters can kill them fast, thats the one quality we have, morata and CR are second to none in that.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
We NEED to counter attack against porto, most likely they won't park the bus they will press. Our counters can kill them fast, thats the one quality we have, morata and CR are second to none in that.
They showed in the first match they aren't completely dumb.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
The problem is that Porto are very good at parking the bus. The first leg went disastrously because the early goals allow them to park it and play their game. In this one they are already coming an advantage so it will be the same.

Dybala and Cuadrado are the best players to break a parked defense so it's a shame that Dybala is still missing.

Ronaldo, Morata, and Chiesa, even if this should not be the style of game for them to thrive, are so clutch that they make me really hopeful anyway.

I see Porto has lost only 1 away match in the CL (3-1 vs City) and only 1 league match. The team needs to be super focused the whole match. No silly penalties from Demiral, no silly mistakes from Bentancur and Kulu this time around.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
The problem is that Porto are very good at parking the bus. The first leg went disastrously because the early goals allow them to park it and play their game. In this one they are already coming an advantage so it will be the same.

Dybala and Cuadrado are the best players to break a parked defense so it's a shame that Dybala is still missing.

Ronaldo, Morata, and Chiesa, even if this should not be the style of game for them to thrive, are so clutch that they make me really hopeful anyway.

I see Porto has lost only 1 away match in the CL (3-1 vs City) and only 1 league match. The team needs to be super focused the whole match. No silly penalties from Demiral, no silly mistakes from Bentancur and Kulu this time around.
Bentancur has the Corona, Kulu wont start for sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)