[CL] JUVENTUS - Borussia Mönchengladbach (October 21st, 2015) (35 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
FFS I've had enough we are pathetic this season. No excuses we suck so bad and this is another testament to it. Feels like we're back to the Del neto days. No chance on earth will we get 3 pts at munchfdgfdggfdf. So frustrated I wanna cry.

juvefan

Jul 13, 2002
Really bad performance and we look f*cking tried.

What did Zaza do to make him be the third striker instead of Dybala.
And yet again he proved to be very useless......

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Terrible match, terrible lineup, terrible tactics. When you have a comfortable situation in the group and a tough one in the league, you focus to finish off your chances and make the remaining matches in the group meaningless just to focus on getting a string of wins in the league. Instead we put ourselves in a terrible situation where we will keep our chances hanging everywhere. A coming loss in Germany is obvious so that we see ourselves fighting for the second place in the group when busy fighting for points in an extremely tough schedule.

Buffon 6

Barzagli 7
Bonucci 6.5
Chiellini 6.5

Cuadrado 6
Khedira 6
Marchisio 5.5
Pogba 5
Alex Sandro 6

Morata 5.5
Mandzukic 5

Pereyra 5.5
Zaza 5
Dybala N.R

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Pogba needs to keep it simple. Dybala needs more minutes. We miss Tevez still. But our midfield looks top notch again.
What's the point in dominating the middle when you do absolutely nothing with the effort? I'd rather play long balls and don't waste sweat if that's the outcome of controlling the game means.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)