[CL] JUVENTUS - Borussia Mönchengladbach (October 21st, 2015) (18 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
So, is Dybala being dropped for Zaza or Mandzukic tomorrow?
may be Mandzukic he scored one of our goals against man city it would be good Justify if he plays instead of dybala
but i guess allegri switch to 4 3 1 2 and dybala behind of morata and mazdzu

Black+White

Jul 5, 2014
Has the new coached changed anything in terms of shape or style of play?

I always liked how Gladbach played under Favre.
Not that much.
We're still playing the same formation(4-4-2) but we're pressing up higher and covering way more ground.
Will be interesting to see what we're able to do tomorrow.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Juventus (3-5-2): Buffon; Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini; Cuadrado, Khedira, Marchisio, Pogba, Evra; Morata, Mandzukic

No Alex Sandro or Dybala.

Surprise, surprise.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
may be Mandzukic he scored one of our goals against man city it would be good Justify if he plays instead of dybala
but i guess allegri switch to 4 3 1 2 and dybala behind of morata and mazdzu
To anyone else in the world, that doesnt hate Cuadrado, it seems extremely obvious he'll play, and Dybala is probably benched considering what Allegri said.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I don't really have an issue with Evra playing he's been quite good lately. Dropping Dybala however is ridiculous...without him our attack is static and boring as fuck.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Juventus (3-5-2): Buffon; Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini; Cuadrado, Khedira, Marchisio, Pogba, Evra; Morata, Mandzukic

No Alex Sandro or Dybala.

Surprise, surprise.
Not really a surprise if you read what Allegri said

- - - Updated - - -

what did he say? i missed this it seems
Two things

1) Dybala needs to develop more SS/TQ specific skills, he has the talent, but it takes time

2) “Paulo Dybala is a player with extraordinary quality, but he needs to be left alone to grow in peace, just as Morata was last year. We can’t ask for too much from Dybala, as he’s only 22 and needs time to settle.” (today)

- - - Updated - - -

I kinda start to get the impression, Allegri is afraid to burn Dybala, like he kinda burned El Sharaawy

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

- - - Updated - - -

Two things

1) Dybala needs to develop more SS/TQ specific skills, he has the talent, but it takes time

2) “Paulo Dybala is a player with extraordinary quality, but he needs to be left alone to grow in peace, just as Morata was last year. We can’t ask for too much from Dybala, as he’s only 22 and needs time to settle.” (today)

- - - Updated - - -

I kinda start to get the impression, Allegri is afraid to burn Dybala, like he kinda burned El Sharaawy
Only 22.. No offense, but if you're world class, 22 is an ideal age to start showing your skills. Ronaldo, Messi, Hazard.. They all performed regularly at age 22.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

Two things

- - - Updated - - -

I thought the only excuse for not playing Dybala vs Inter was resting for this match.

New excuses. :howler:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Only 22.. No offense, but if you're world class, 22 is an ideal age to start showing your skills. Ronaldo, Messi, Hazard.. They all performed regularly at age 22.
Not saying i agree, just reporting the news mate

- - - Updated - - -

I thought the only excuse for not playing Dybala vs Inter was resting for this match.

New excuses. :howler:
AH yeah, Zizinho asks what allegri said, i copy past the quote, so i automatically agree ?

Dont be a dick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)