[CL] JUVENTUS 3-0 Atlético de Madrid [March 12th, 2019] (6 Viewers)

VOTE CAZZO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Isn't it amazing what we can accomplish when we actually decide to play? What a fucking game. I was on the Nevins Street subway platform trying to transfer from the 3 train to the 2 when I got the notification of the third goal. Started celebrating anyway with a bunch of people staring at me like I was crazy, I don't even give a fuck. :tuttosport:

Juvenann

Sep 3, 2018
¡What a performance! The best game of the season. Everyone gave it all tonight, but Chiello, CR, Berna and Spina were fucking absolute beasts.
Really proud of this team, and I never doubted that this would happen. Forza Juve!

marko serbia

SerBianconero
May 30, 2007
Isn't it amazing what we can accomplish when we actually decide to play? What a fucking game. I was on the Nevins Street subway platform trying to transfer from the 3 train to the 2 when I got the notification of the third goal. Started celebrating anyway with a bunch of people staring at me like I was crazy, I don't even give a fuck. :tuttosport:
Go for it , i did the same thing at a bar ,and i dont care.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Oct 23, 2011
Sitting here, with a bag of chips and a couple of drinks, reading the forum. The hardest thing was working during (took a 2-hour break to watch the game) and after the game.

This has been the longest 3-week wait, but damn, does today feel good. Let's enjoy this moment to the fullest, and let's hope momentum is on our side right now.

marko serbia

SerBianconero
May 30, 2007
At the beginning of the season my fat friend asked me : if you could get any jersey which one would it be ? "
I said Berna - i thinks his time is coming , the guy has so much talent, he just needs to learn not to dwell on the ball so much. And now , his time has come

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)