[CL] JUVENTUS 3-0 Atlético de Madrid [March 12th, 2019] (3 Viewers)

VOTE CAZZO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeh, and he was uninspiring tbh

- - - Updated - - -

But you know that theres a soft spot for max to bench dybala. He doesnt need much to bench him nowadays.

Mandzukic and the rest can do the same but dybala you know will be the first to warm the bench. not that im defending him but is what i see.
Which attacker was inspiring, when they couldnt get the ball because of the midfield shutdown?

Why do we expect more from Bernardeschi, this season, almost every time he has gotten starting role he has been dissapointing.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Which attacker was inspiring, when they couldnt get the ball because of the midfield shutdown?

Why do we expect more from Bernardeschi, this season, almost every time he has gotten starting role he has been dissapointing.
Yup. You are right. Thats why i expect nothing from anyone, lol. I think i have seen enough this season.

In the end we have a clusterfuck on the midfield so its difficult to judge our attackers too. But what i was pointing is that all could be underwhelming, but dybala is the one who gets the short end of the stick almost always. Dont know why.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yup. You are right. Thats why i expect nothing from anyone, lol. I think i have seen enough this season.

In the end we have a clusterfuck on the midfield so its difficult to judge our attackers too. But what i was pointing is that all could be underwhelming, but dybala is the one who gets the short end of the stick almost always. Dont know why.

Because Allegri doesnt know how to use him nore likes him, considering how his solution in sign of struggle every time for nearly 2 years now is to bench Dybala.

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
He always shows a lot of energy and determination, but his efficiency hasn't been really good so far, that's true. Still, Dybala is physically weak for such encounters, while Berna is big and heavy guy who doesn't hesitate when it comes to use of physical force on the pitch, which might be his advantage in this particular game. But he can also easily get some silly yellow card because of this.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Replace Emre Can with Dybala and it’s the line-up i’d want.

Exclusion of Dybala for Can though definitely makes it a lot less inspired. Happy to see neither lolzilian in the side though.
Its definitely the kind of game we badly could use Costa tho. These freaks will pressure and juddle infront of their box, need pace and penetration between the lines and Costa is a one man dribbling machine. Even in a bad game he would force fouls since they play so dirty and he is so tricky.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Because Allegri doesnt know how to use him nore likes him, considering how his solution in sign of struggle every time for nearly 2 years now is to bench Dybala.
Dybala has three straight ~20ish goal seasons under Allegri. Dude had 26 goals-7 assists last year in 46 matches, and was a big part of us getting to the CL final the year before.

This is the first season he’s hit the bench a couple times when we struggled. It rarely happened in previous years.

Hardly the stuff of Allegri disliking him or not knowing how to use him. He’s had 3 fantastic seasons here, thus far, under Allegri as undisputed starter.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Cancelo and Spina will tear them a new asshole . I like the set up . Forza ragazzi ,we can do it !

Seeing what those 2 and berna can do is the highlight for me TBH. is a real test for them against this impossible task.

Would LOVE to see Kean too. I can bet money that he will go in and not care even a little about the circumstance... just be annoying as hell to ATM.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Its definitely the kind of game we badly could use Costa tho. These freaks will pressure and juddle infront of their box, need pace and penetration between the lines and Costa is a one man dribbling machine. Even in a bad game he would force fouls since they play so dirty and he is so tricky.

Would rather Cuadrado. Cuadrado ahead of Cancelo on the right would be amazing.

Costa basically ended his Juve career by going full retard in the fall. And then wrecking someone on the highway this winter was just the icing on the cake.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005

That’s why I think we should start Ken up front. Tell him to go wild in that first 45min

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)