[CL] JUVENTUS 3-0 Atlético de Madrid [March 12th, 2019] (4 Viewers)

VOTE CAZZO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Commit death on Atletico!

- - - Updated - - -

Barca is not fucked in any means at all. With PSG and RM out we're the favorites to win the CL this season. With Messi in such form, we won't need any help from VAR tbh. Looking forward to blow Lyon out and show the rest of the world we're in for the business.
commit death please

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Not that it fits Simeones philosophy, but if the following Giminez, Griezeman and Correa get booked, theyll miss the first leg of quaters. They will be extra cautious in the second half if they find themselves in a comfortable position.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
@Fresh

where's that bet receipt at, hoe?

- - - Updated - - -

I really hope we don't end up just sticking Manbro and Ronaldo up front for crosses. I don't understand how that would work against a side as good as Atletico who can comfortably afford to just sit deep and organized. We need to be more creative and for that we will need the right sort of players.

No Matuidi or AS and Dybala must play

Chezknee

Caceres - Bonucci - Chiello

Cancelo - Emre Can - Pjanic - Bernadeschi - Spinach

-------------- Dybi - Ronaldo

Last edited:

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
@Fresh

where's that bet receipt at, hoe?

- - - Updated - - -

I really hope we don't end up just sticking Manbro and Ronaldo up front for crosses. I don't understand how that would work against a side as good as Atletico who can comfortably afford to just sit deep and organized. We need to be more creative and for that we will need the right sort of players.

No Matuidi or AS and Dybala must play

Chezknee

Caceres - Bonucci - Chiello

Cancelo - Emre Can - Pjanic - Bernadeschi - Spinach

-------------- Dybi - Ronaldo
we need pjanic to turn on his creativity
that pass to higu vs tottenham at home last year

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Barca fan here. As a fan of spanish La Liga all I can say is that you ruined your chances in the first leg already and that I don't see any way how you could turn this tie around. Turning 2-0 against this Atletico team seems like mission impossible tbh. Simeone's teams are really pain in the ass to play in the two matches tie. Their defence is very tight and will not allow many opportunities especially because your midfield line is full of average players like Can, Matuidi and Pjanic. It's something completely different for CR7 if he gets the delivery from maestros llike Modric, Kroos, Marcelo than from average ones like Can, Matuidi, etc. Juve's midfield is simply not at the high enough level that is required to win the champions league. Furthermore, your CBs are getting older and slower and they started declining already. I think that Atletico will score at least once tonight because your team doesn't know how to defend when you're trailing. Juventus is only good when they have the lead and they defend it like against Barcelona 2 seasons ago. But once they have to open and score goals, they leave their defence wide open, like against Real in the Cardiff final.
Welcome. I partially agree with what you said and I apologize on behalf of Juve fans that insulted you. Although calling Pjanic average is :stupid:

- - - Updated - - -

@igortudor

Hard to accept the truth, eh?

- - - Updated - - -

Barca is not fucked in any means at all. With PSG and RM out we're the favorites to win the CL this season. With Messi in such form, we won't need any help from VAR tbh. Looking forward to blow Lyon out and show the rest of the world we're in for the business.
You will not gain much friends with that kind of attitude though. :D

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Ronaldo: "If we play well we`ll reach the QF" (FI)
That is exactly what I have been saying - Atletico are good but we are superior so if we play well we should be able to go through.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
All I can say is no shit Sherlock. Thanks for pointing out that we need a miracle. We wouldn't have figured it out without you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wouldnt say a miracle but we do need to play with grit and effectiveness!
We lost 2-0 which isnt unreachable...
We can win 2-0 and go to ET + We can win 3-0 or 4-1 and yes it is possible all we need is to attack from the start and I wouldnt even be surprised to see an early red for Atletico

I expect us to go in front in the first 20 minutes then they`ll get a red card and we score the 2nd just before half time
at the start of the second half we score to make it 3-0 but then concede to make it 3-1 and after the 77th minute we`ll get our 4th and then defend our lead against Atletico who will attack with waves until the final minute.
4-1 in the end and Forza Juve!

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Dybala not starting isn’t surprising. He was ridiculously neutralized by Atletico in the first leg. Coming off the bench when Godin and co are hopefully a bit jaded will probably allow him to play better. He does struggle against physical defenders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
Three weeks ago it looked like it was over. Tonight it looks doable again. That's what Max was talking about during his press conference after the first game.

He didn't show the winning spirit in his interview before this game, because this additional pressure (i.e. the declaration of obligation to win) never did this team any favor. But when the time comes, they will be ready. They all know that if they don't qualify the season is basically over. They have nothing to lose.

Whilst for Atletico it's the home final at stake. And they are not flawless. And they will not have Simeone on the bench to yell at them. If the referee doesn't forgive their usual antics, they will surely see a lot of yellow cards and at least one red one. The stands will provide additional pressure.

50/50.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Dybala not starting isn’t surprising. He was ridiculously neutralized by Atletico in the first leg. Coming off the bench when Godin and co are hopefully a bit jaded will probably allow him to play better. He does struggle against physical defenders.
There's no denying Dybala was quite poor in the first leg.
But going by the logic of not fielding players that were neutralized by the Atletico defense in the first leg would mean that we'd have to play without attackers tonight.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Not sure Dybala makes much of a difference. He was in the lineup in the first leg, no?
Yeh, and he was uninspiring tbh

- - - Updated - - -

There's no denying Dybala was quite poor in the first leg.
But going by the logic of not fielding players that were neutralized by the Atletico defense in the first leg would mean that we'd have to play without attackers tonight.
But you know that theres a soft spot for max to bench dybala. He doesnt need much to bench him nowadays.

Mandzukic and the rest can do the same but dybala you know will be the first to warm the bench. not that im defending him but is what i see.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)