[CL] JUVENTUS 3-0 Atlético de Madrid [March 12th, 2019] (3 Viewers)

VOTE CAZZO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I'm gonna fake fan this mostly because I have a meeting at the exact same time, but also because of a weak heart. Hope Juve proves me wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Can someone in the stadium spit on Morata IF he ends up scoring and has the nerve to celebrate? Just enough saliva to ruin the hairgel.

Please and thank you.

He said he won't celebrate in our stadium, but stranger things have happened before.

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
everyone writing
''nah not even excited''
''just want this over ik we will lose though''
''meh i wont even watch we already lost''
fakeness detected lmao
fake as fuck !!!!

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
Tonight everyone in the team must show everything they are capable of. CR7 is not an exception. He came to Juventus to help the club win the CL, not to be worshiped for his past successes. Which means he's got a special responsibility in this tournament. Tonight he must show his best football and be the leader of men both in the dressing room and on the pitch. He has no right to show any kind of irritation he showed during the game in Naples. Situation is difficult, but ffs, it's freaking 0:2, not 0:6. It's challenging enough to be considered difficult, but not difficult enough to be considered near to impossible.

BarcaFan

Apr 17, 2017
Barca fan here. As a fan of spanish La Liga all I can say is that you ruined your chances in the first leg already and that I don't see any way how you could turn this tie around. Turning 2-0 against this Atletico team seems like mission impossible tbh. Simeone's teams are really pain in the ass to play in the two matches tie. Their defence is very tight and will not allow many opportunities especially because your midfield line is full of average players like Can, Matuidi and Pjanic. It's something completely different for CR7 if he gets the delivery from maestros llike Modric, Kroos, Marcelo than from average ones like Can, Matuidi, etc. Juve's midfield is simply not at the high enough level that is required to win the champions league. Furthermore, your CBs are getting older and slower and they started declining already. I think that Atletico will score at least once tonight because your team doesn't know how to defend when you're trailing. Juventus is only good when they have the lead and they defend it like against Barcelona 2 seasons ago. But once they have to open and score goals, they leave their defence wide open, like against Real in the Cardiff final.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)