[CL] JUVENTUS 3-0 Atlético de Madrid [March 12th, 2019] (9 Viewers)

VOTE CAZZO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Atletico beat leganes 1-0 today, saw the highlights they had some good opportunity to increase their lead but also kept leganes at bay. Partey looked good. They rested a handful and showed few signs of fatigue.

Theyve managed to keep 5 consecutive clean sheets and that's what concerns me the most.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Actually that run of 5 consecutive clean sheets is perfect pre-game statistic for us. It has to end somewhere and it usually ends in games like this.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
---------------------------Woj ------------------------

- Cancelo - Rugani - Chiellini - Spina -

------------------- Bentancur --------------------
------- Pjanic ----------------------Matuidi ----

---- Berna ---- Madzukic ----- Ronaldo --

If we leave Dybala on the bench and move Pjanic closer to goal, I think we could surprise them and penetrate their lines much better.

Also Bentancur could be much more useful at regista killing their counters.

Cancelo and Spina must send crosses to the far post for Mandzukic or Ronaldo.

We need to be precise in passing, unpredictable and we must move well all over the pitch, especially in attack.

Otherwise they will stop us easily and kill the game dragging themselves on the field.
Have we ever played with such formation this season? What makes you think Allegri will change? Come on! Spina instead of Alex Sandro, my only guess is whether Berna or Dybala will start in Attack.

Jun 6, 2015
:D

I actually don't mind the awkward videos or the silly hashtags but I do wonder what the target group for them is supposed be as I've yet to come across anyone who actually likes them.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
:D

I actually don't mind the awkward videos or the silly hashtags but I do wonder what the target group for them is supposed be as I've yet to come across anyone who actually likes them.
Some of them were even well done in getting you pumped up, it's just that Juve has always been about talking on the pitch. Honestly, that makes it weird. From an opponent perspective, they might find these videos disrespectful.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
honestly what was he thinking 4312 for first leg AWAY against ATL?
now something like this...

---------------mandz
--- CR------ pjanic---dybala
---------matuidi------bent
cancelo-kong-boner--MDS

---------------Mandz
--- CR----- dybal-----bern
--------matuidi---pjanic
cancelo-kong-boner--MDS

Oct 23, 2011
We will obviously not go into the game all guns blazing, we will try to control the game with patience and pick our moments. Because let's face it, the moment we concede is when the game is practically decided. We have proven in the past that we can score back to back goals in a short time span so there is no reason to go full attack mode from the first minute on and risk getting countered. I didnt believe in a comeback at first but it's impossible to not get hyped and have full faith in this team the closer we get to the game.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Atletico beat leganes 1-0 today, saw the highlights they had some good opportunity to increase their lead but also kept leganes at bay. Partey looked good. They rested a handful and showed few signs of fatigue.

Theyve managed to keep 5 consecutive clean sheets and that's what concerns me the most.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Good thing he's suspended.

Berbatov

Oct 19, 2004
Do or die is this crucial game..If depends on me,i'll push Kean instead of Mario and play Spinazzola and Caseres like wingbacks.No stepback against Atleti

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Let’s go all guns blazing 4-2-3-1

Kean
Mandzukic Dybala Ronaldo
Matuidi Pjanic
Sandro Chiellini Bonucci Cancelo
Szczesny

Interchangeable front 4 to give their defenders some thinking to do. Costa and Berna on for Kean and Dybala/Mandzukic at 60 mins to up the tempo for the last half hour.

What we will actually play:

Mandzukic Ronaldo Bernardeschi
Sandro Matuidi Pjanic Cancelo
Chiellini Bonucci Caceres
Szczesny

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
If we had everyone fit and ready I would've done a 4-2-3-1

Szczesny
Cancelo-Bonucci-Chiellini-Spinazzola
Pjanic-Emre Can/Matuidi
Cuadrado/Bernardeschi-Dybala-Douglas Costa
Ronaldo

Risking it all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)