[CL] JUVENTUS 2-1 Monaco [9th May, 2017] (3 Viewers)

CL final thread, yes or no...BEWARE.

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Am I the only one $#@!ting bricks before the game tomorrow already? This sudden over-confidence from the players and the management is going to hit us back really hard. We have been humble and down to earth the entire run and this is if you ask me our strongest asset.
What & who's been saying stuff?

- - - Updated - - -

I think our guys know how important this all is and will do what is asked of them. It's the media in Italy which are already talking about playing Real in the final. Some times I think of the final myself, not because I think we've already done the job but in the back ground with Italian TV on here that's pretty much what they're talking about.

How to stop Ronaldo!? :watchout:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
What & who's been saying stuff?

- - - Updated - - -

I think our guys know how important this all is and will do what is asked of them. It's the media in Italy which are already talking about playing Real in the final. Some times I think of the final myself, not because I think we've already done the job but in the back ground with Italian TV on here that's pretty much what they're talking about.

How to stop Ronaldo!? :watchout:
There's a story I hear about the Swedish national team in hockey back in the days where everyone was talking about how to beat Canada in the final only to lose against Belarus in the semi final. Not a single person even mentioned Belarus.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Am I the only one shitting bricks before the game tomorrow already? This sudden over-confidence from the players and the management is going to hit us back really hard. We have been humble and down to earth the entire run and this is if you ask me our strongest asset.
Where you worried before we went away to their home, and we beat them effortlessly?

Honestly whats the worry? It was the same talk or fear of being overconfident there too, but guess what? Our team werent, they were just simply better. And now we are playing at home and you fear we actually might lose the tie due to mentality/attitude? Come on. Put some faith in this team, they more then deserved it. I know you are more pessimistic inclined in nature, and its easy to imagine to worst but be positive for once. No we arent in CL final yet, but we will be. Its all in our hands and we wont throw it away, especially with the coach we have, he has figured out the opposition, we have better overall team and players, and most importantly, we are an italian team playing at home who dont even need to win to quality...

You go ahead and shit bricks, but tommorrow night I will be as serene as this guy.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Where you worried before we went away to their home, and we beat them effortlessly?

Honestly whats the worry? It was the same talk or fear of being overconfident there too, but guess what? Our team werent, they were just simply better. And now we are playing at home and you fear we actually might lose the tie due to mentality/attitude? Come on. Put some faith in this team, they more then deserved it. I know you are more pessimistic inclined in nature, and its easy to imagine to worst but be positive for once. No we arent in CL final yet, but we will be. Its all in our hands and we wont throw it away, especially with the coach we have, he has figured out the opposition, we have better overall team and players, and most importantly, we are an italian team playing at home who dont even need to win to quality...

You go ahead and shit bricks, but tommorrow night I will be as serene as this guy.

And the m'bappe do this to you

:scared:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Actually no I was not worried ahead of the first game, I was eager to see how it will develop and it did develop just as I wanted it to be but at the same time, Monaco created chances, it's not like we completely shut them down, not like we shut down barca.

Then you have the game against Torino in the weekend where you could see how when you are not in the right mental state how it becomes and Torino are much worse than Monaco actually it is not even fair to compare the two, what the two teams are playing for and what the two are capable of doing.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We didn't completely shut them down but it was still really comfortable win, it felt like facing a mid level Serie A side on cruise control, so don't get the nerves for our home game?

Also you honestly can't see difference between important CL game an unquissential league game where we rested 7 players and played like we didn't really care?

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Not too worried, but football is never entirely predictable.

Let's say we're better than them, but not dominating, they can still easily score two goals with a corner and a counter & if we got bad luck with our finishing on the other end...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
We didn't completely shut them down but it was still really comfortable win, it felt like facing a mid level Serie A side on cruise control, so don't get the nerves for our home game?

Also you honestly can't see difference between important CL game an unquissential league game where we rested 7 players and played like we didn't really care?

Then you should meet me up in Stockholm tomorrow because that's where I am going to watch the match. We have never won a match where I booked a table at a sports bar by the way, never ever.

- - - Updated - - -

Not too worried, but football is never entirely predictable.

Let's say we're better than them, but not dominating, they can still easily score two goals with a corner and a counter & if we got bad luck with our finishing on the other end...
Exactly.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Then you should meet me up in Stockholm tomorrow because that's where I am going to watch the match. We have never won a match where I booked a table at a sports bar by the way, never ever.
Don't go FFS

Our Syrian friend invited me, and I would love to but I'm still negotiating way to go early from work to catch our game in time tomorrow :D I will probably succeed, but no time to go anywhere but closest bar or friends place from work to not miss anything.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
where are you watching the final then?
If the final is Monaco - Real then I will not even bother watching. If it is us in the final I will travel to Cardiff.

Don't go FFS

Our Syrian friend invited me, and I would love to but I'm still negotiating way to go early from work to catch our game in time tomorrow :D I will probably succeed, but no time to go anywhere but closest bar or friends place from work to not miss anything.

I am meeting our Syrian friend there and my brother will be there too. I cannot not go, I have already booked my train tickets, booked a table at Enzo's and no way I will miss the Sheraton breakfast on Wednesday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)