[CL] JUVENTUS 2-1 Monaco [9th May, 2017] (2 Viewers)

CL final thread, yes or no...BEWARE.

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

unnamed

Dec 13, 2015
We will win this.
Kuipers was really good, when we played against Barca.
I hope Higuain will score. It would give him huge confidence.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Wait but how did you get around the "this post was edited" stamp? :D

Didn't enter any reason now either @zizinho
If you don't go to the 'Go advanced' User Interface by clicking the edit button and edit directly from the page of the post it will work

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
We will go for a win, but I expect this game to end in a draw.

- - - Updated - - -

The negativity on this thread is just :inter:
That's why I hardly visit pre-match threads these days.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:agree:

I'd rather let Monaco pass then see Gigi lose another CL final, the poor man will be driven insane by it.
He will probably be so emasculated by another CL final loss, that he will develop gender dysphoria and become tranny. Gigi, the ladyboy.

- - - Updated - - -

We will go for a win, but I expect this game to end in a draw.

- - - Updated - - -

The negativity on this thread is just :inter:
That's why I hardly visit pre-match threads these days.
It's pretty damn obvious we are losing this match. The only question is by 1, 2, or 3 goals? We can't even beat Atalanta or Torino FFS. We are so screwed. I still think there is a 50/50 chance of losing the scudetto. Roma will smack us hard at the Olimpico. Crotone fighting for Serie A survival. Might be within a point or two of Empoli when we play them. Bologna away from Turin, well, they would love to spoil our 6th straight record.

And then Lazio is annihilating all-comers lately. They will destroy us in Coppa Italia.

I seriously see us not winning a single trophy this year, having come this close to Treble. Fucking disgraceful.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
It's hardly over, all it takes is for Monaco to score an early goal and it's game on. If I was Monaco I'd play my normal game and come out in the first half with nothing to lose, because some have it that the tie is already over.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)