[CL] JUVENTUS 2-1 Borussia Dortmund (February 24th, 2015) (58 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
The way everyone spoke in that press confrence, you would think Juve were the ones fighting relegation and dortmund were the ones walking their league. Our confidence in this league is shit.
Nothing wrong with that, if you ask me. Buffon was just being honest; We're not that good in Europe so we can't make promises.

I'm just as curious as him as to see which Juve side will show up, the mighty top Serie A side or the far from convincing one.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
It's just the way I do. Realistic.

We always struggled when we played Euro style teams like Dortmund.

This time I believe chances are higher because guys are more experienced, Pogba has developed, and we have Morata upfront, and not Llorente or Matri. His movement off the ball and quickness will be absolutely key.

I'd be more confident if Pirlo had been playing OK. I'd be very confident if Marchisio would be playing as a DM. Not the case

- - - Updated - - -

don't depress me
They will inevitably happen, but they not always lead to a goal. Bonucci is actually a very lucky guy in that department. Very few of his blunders lead to a goal.

But they will happen in lesser numbers if guys play safe and just send the ball away when needed. Specially Chiellini.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
It's just the way I do. Realistic.

We always struggled when we played Euro style teams like Dortmund.

This time I believe chances are higher because guys are more experienced, Pogba has developed, and we have Morata upfront, and not Llorente or Matri. His movement off the ball and quickness will be absolutely key.

I'd be more confident if Pirlo had been playing OK. I'd be very confident if Marchisio would be playing as a DM. Not the case

- - - Updated - - -

They will inevitably happen, but they not always lead to a goal. Bonucci is actually a very lucky guy in that department. Very few of his blunders lead to a goal.

But they will happen in lesser numbers if guys play safe and just send the ball away when needed. Specially Chiellini.
CL is hard to predict. It goes on forever, has multiple games
Can Juve hold the ball well enough to minimize danger by dealing with constant pressing in defense?
I hope Pirlo, Chiellini, Bonucci, marchisio, and all the other Juventus players can do well and beat Dortmund.I feel confident if our attack can finish Juve can win this match.

- - - Updated - - -

back then we had a manager with bawwlllsss :touched:
juve was the best in Serie A when they were the top league; and were a feared side in Europe and reaching all those finals.

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
Just more pussy mentality like Conte, so that when we lose to the manager's incompetence, he hasn't hyped it up, and then can fall back on the usual "look where we were a few years ago!"

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Vidal is struggling.

But Pereyra has been absent and just doesn't seem to try hard enough.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes. I'd also play Padoin. Evra will be toyed with BVB's pace.
Pereyra just need as little as 5 years to adapt to our system and about 30 games to score.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, I see were you're coming from, 3-1 then, with Morata, Tevez and Vidal on the scoresheet. Dortmund to hit one back after Bonucci's blunder.

@DUKAC to cry all night, since Euromax is gonna get us through in the end. :)
I will celebrate all night if we win you idiot.Even if your beloved flop Pereyra scores,I will jump.I am a Juve fan before and above all.I don't care who the coach is and who scores. Juve is important.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
from italian site and find dortmund weaknesses

Lets just hope they finally play to their potential and Allegri makes the right decisions.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
calm down peasnats. people thought chelsea and athletico will destroy us and neither happened.

also how good is their keeper at deflecting powful shots?

you would think having pirlo, vidal, marchisio, pogba and tevez, we would instruct them to take long shots when they can. one of them is bound to fall in the box for morata

Jul 20, 2012
calm down peasnats. people thought chelsea and athletico will destroy us and neither happened.

also how good is their keeper at deflecting powful shots?

you would think having pirlo, vidal, marchisio, pogba and tevez, we would instruct them to take long shots when they can. one of them is bound to fall in the box for morata
:hellyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)