[CL] JUVENTUS 2-1 Borussia Dortmund (February 24th, 2015) (62 Viewers)

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
I still can't believe how many Finals we lost, including the one against Dortmund...Or even worse...against Milan (without Pavel) Alex might be right sayin CL is cursed for us. But since its not a final lets just take revenge.

Worst final lost was vs Hamburg in Athens, they scored straight away and we did not manage to come back although we were denied at least two clear penalties, one on Bettega taken down in the box and a handball on a Platini shot. We lost the game because we thought we had won it before playing .... same mistake we made vs Dortmund. Also losing to Madrid with an offside goal pissed me off.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #349
    Worst final lost was vs Hamburg in Athens, they scored straight away and we did not manage to come back although we were denied at least two clear penalties, one on Bettega taken down in the box and a handball on a Platini shot. We lost the game because we thought we had won it before playing .... same mistake we made vs Dortmund. Also losing to Madrid with an offside goal pissed me off.
    How old are you again? :D

- - - Updated - - -

man ican't believe last time we met dortmund was 1997. that was 38 years ago! crazy how time flies
    lol 38 years ago was 1977 :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)