[CL] JUVENTUS 2-1 Borussia Dortmund (February 24th, 2015) (61 Viewers)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
We're a much better and more stacked team now though. And remember we started with Matri-Quagliarella in Munich. And counter-pressing or not, this Dortmund is nowhere near as good as that fucking machine of a 2012/13 Bayern side. They were one of the most complete teams I've ever seen.
:tup:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Yep. They had a couple of poor results in their CL campaign (surprising loss to BATE Borisov and Arsenal in 2nd leg of 1/16th game) But all in all they were just a drilled, fit, fast, technical all conquering and all pressing machine that season. One of the most deserved CL successes ever.
no doubt :agree:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I still can't believe how many Finals we lost, including the one against Dortmund...Or even worse...against Milan (without Pavel) Alex might be right sayin CL is cursed for us. But since its not a final lets just take revenge.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I still can't believe how many Finals we lost, including the one against Dortmund...Or even worse...against Milan (without Pavel) Alex might be right sayin CL is cursed for us. But since its not a final lets just take revenge.
That Milan final 2003 when we lost on penalties hurts me a lot.Still! We were better .We lost so many finals...... .I don't know if we are gonna have a chance in the near future for a another one.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #333
    You're right. I'm changed my mind and I'm with you now - Pirlo playing is the right call. He's going to decide this game in our favour by generally dictating the match. Forza Andrea!

- - - Updated - - -

I've also got a good feeling about Vidal in this game. I think he'll come out all guns blazing and have his best game of the season.
    Well played on the sarcasm. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Probably one of King's best books turned into movie. (Adapted screenplay*?)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)