[CL] JUVENTUS 1-0 Manchester City (November 25th 2015) (12 Viewers)

Juve 1-0 Man Hole - Nov 25, 2015 - MoM

• Sandro

• Pogba

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Mandzukic

Results are only viewable after voting.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Sloppy performance overall, but glad that we didn't leave it till the last match for a change. :tup:
Sevilla made sure that we didn't have to do shit to qualify :D
Sterling!

Look it was a great spectacle but not how you want to win a game. We needed to finish better and were lucky they were just as bad in front of goal. In saying that we defended quite well for the most part and are deserved winners.

Correct me if I'm wrong but now a draw is all we need in the next game to finish first?

Forza juve! Pogba or Sandro MoM
:agree:

Buy on AliExpress.com

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
That was close, but a sweet win. went with Buffon for motm but A.Sandro what a beast, great game from him again.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Great win! Beside poor finishing, and some horrible, dangerous passes, we controlled this very very well. Massive tacktical victory, and alex beasting his side!! forza allegri for the way he sat up this match

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
It's quite relieving to qualify for the next phase with one round to go! It was my impression from the very start of the season that our main goal this season is to make it to the 1/8.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
You got that bit right... but his entire game was pretty darn good. Almost scored a second that Hart made a great save on, harassed City defenders, held the ball up well. Very good performance. I still prefer Morata, for obvious reasons, but I love Mario.
agreed. had a very good game today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)