[CL] JUVENTUS 0-3 Real Madrid [April 3rd 2018] (20 Viewers)

yuvay

Apr 2, 2018
Hey fellas, im new here, im a huge Juve fan, I cant wait for tomorrows game, I hope we come prepared and get revenge for last year, lets be real here RM is a tough match for anyone, but I think Juve has all the right tools to win, is Mandzukic good to play tomorrow?

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Hey fellas, im new here, im a huge Juve fan, I cant wait for tomorrows game, I hope we come prepared and get revenge for last year, lets be real here RM is a tough match for anyone, but I think Juve has all the right tools to win, is Mandzukic good to play tomorrow?
@YouVay :klin:

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
or he's being diplomatic (and maybe a little cautious). Of course he's not gonna come out and say Juve are boring and frequently their league games put me to sleep.

Can you imagine what a punk he'd look like if he said that and lost?

Almost as a big punk as you do coming in here before every game on a weekly basis making disparaging comments (and then after we win like 99% of the time) bitching about how the win doesn't matter, we got lucky again somehow, our play is $#@!ty doubting his highness euromaxx etc.
You're a bitter dude aye.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
The defeat/draw is so imminent due to the quality disparity between the teams on midfield, that I actually think Juve will pull a surprise and secure a solid 2-0 win. The pregame atmosphere is too similar to last year's vs Barca.
Nah, barca was there for the taking last year. That victory was much easier to predict.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
To those wondering what's up with the pessimism, let's be honest with ourselfs here, just take a look at the probable line-ups and you'll eventually notice the discrepancies between us and theirs.

1) MDS(RB) + Barzagli(RCB)
2) Khedira(RCM) + Bentancur(CDM) + Matuidi(LCM)

I'd just be lying if i say otherwise, there are some blatantly obvious weaknesses in this line-up and that simply tends to inspire more pessimism than anything else...

-------------------

Sorry to break this to some of you but i'm genuinly one of the most optimistic guys around here when it comes to crucial fixtures as this one and that's usually down to Max's methods that pumps my confidence up, tho on this occasion it's highly unlikely we'll see another masterpiece, seems as rather more of a masterstroke than anything else tbh, there's simply no proper foundation for Max to build on here... Our only realistic bet is being clinical upfront, available depth in atack will definitely play a big part aswell as Allegri's ability to read the game with impactfull changes but again let's not get carried away by that because Madrid has a even stronger depth and not just in atack but on overall every position, regardless of the way we look at it this game is as tough as it could possibly get for us.

However, this does not necessarily mean we must give up and have our hopes down before the game even started, we'll need some good luck on our side aswell because games as this usually do tend to be decided by incidents and if we avoid silly mistakes while keeping a cool head then there's always a chance to prevail, but it'll likely take a perfect clinical perfomance today and if there's a team out there that could upset the odds, that's surely Juventus no doubt. And i'd personally be lying again if i say i don't have any hope heading into this tie but atm i'm more or less pessimistic of our chances because there's just no way of accurately predicting how this gonna go with our current line-up, hopefully the boys will overcome the individuality gap and somehow manage to prevail through sheer will and team spirit.

Tho if i am to sum it up, all in all i believe that probably only a miracle(as in absolutely outstanding clinical performers) will get us through over this two legs.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Want Rugani instead of Barzagli.

And please no Matuidi at LM, esp a tired Matuidi who could barely run in last three games. Completely sabotages our attack from the left and pins us back.

Hope fitness won't make a difference this time.

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
mandzukic is probably not gonna make it or make it but not fully fit.

- - - Updated - - -

Want Rugani instead of Barzagli.

And please no Matuidi at LM, esp a tired Matuidi who could barely run in last three games. Completely sabotages our attack from the left and pins us back.

Hope fitness won't make a difference this time.

Yeah, i think a fresh Sandro is a better option at LM than Matuidi

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Tonite we'll see the differences between heavy investment in the midfield and thrift shop bargains :scared:
:agree:We just can hope that when we get crushed our management learns it's lesson this time and will start to spend big money. Right, @Vialli_92?

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
welcome, nice ava :D :beer:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Corsport:

Juve have collected over €4m in Matchday revenues for Juve-RM. This figure is an all-time record after surpassing last year's figures for Juve-Barça.

Real are winless in Turin for over 60 years, so you can understand the belief of Juventini.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Corsport:

Juve have collected over €4m in Matchday revenues for Juve-RM. This figure is an all-time record after surpassing last year's figures for Juve-Barça.

Real are winless in Turin for over 60 years, so you can understand the belief of Juventini.
@piotrr

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)