[CL] JUVENTUS 0-3 Real Madrid [April 3rd 2018] (19 Viewers)

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
3-1 to Real Madrid unfortunately.

The midfield will be eaten alive. Our defense is not strong, no Benetia and Alex Sandro out of form. Buffon off form/age showing.

I am sorry my Tuz devotees but the king can see no other result.

Drizzy

Apr 26, 2015
Reasons why we're going to get rick rolled tomorrow:
-With no Pjanic, instead of Allegri using Marchisio, we're gona go 2 man midfield and get compleatley ran through the entire game, I'm convinced Marchisio railed allegri's daughter or something

-Don't trust Rugani at all
-This isn't the same as 2015, our squad in 2015 was MILES better as a TEAM than it is now-Madrid's was also VERY weaker then they arenow, they didn't have Modric, and Ramos was playing as their CM lol
-This, imo, will be a repeat of the final, ESPECIALLY if Allegri REALLY thinks Khedira-Betancur is gona be enough to fuckin hold the mid down w Kroos and Modric runnin a train thru them
1-2 Tomorrow
3-1 in Madrid

Out of 2015, 2017, and this year, this year in my opinion, is our weakest team compared to the last 2, and I think most would agree with that

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
With most of the people going for a Real win, I'd like to point out some reasons why Juve have a chance. (I still think Real are favorites)
1. Allegri is a better coach than Zidane, especially over 2 legs.
2. Benzema is useless. If we're able to isolate Ronaldo, Benzema will hardly be able to exploit the space created.
3. We finally have depth in attack. Our lack of depth upfront was brutally exposed in Cardiff.
4. Higuain and Dybala and exploit Real's inconsistent defense. Real have conceded 48 goals in all competitions. That is an atrocious number for one of the strongest teams in the world.
5. We are peaking at the right time. (sadly so are Real).

Mar 10, 2009
With most of the people going for a Real win, I'd like to point out some reasons why Juve have a chance. (I still think Real are favorites)
1. Allegri is a better coach than Zidane, especially over 2 legs.
2. Benzema is useless. If we're able to isolate Ronaldo, Benzema will hardly be able to exploit the space created.
3. We finally have depth in attack. Our lack of depth upfront was brutally exposed in Cardiff.
4. Higuain and Dybala and exploit Real's inconsistent defense. Real have conceded 48 goals in all competitions. That is an atrocious number for one of the strongest teams in the world.
5. We are peaking at the right time. (sadly so are Real).

I'm only just worried about Ronaldo. He's almost guaranteed to score every game. If he somehow didn't play, I wouldn't be worried at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)