[CL] JUVENTUS 0-0 Sevilla [14th September, 2016] (59 Viewers)

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Evra and Licht should start in a system with 3 central defenders only if we have an injury situation or we should urgently rotate some extremely tired player.

When you have them playing, the good part is that you allow Khedira and Pjanic/Asa to go forward more, but the amount of technical ability we lose in the final third from having AS/Cuadrado/Dani Alves is insane. Especially now that we have 2 extremely competent head balers in the area in Higgy/Mandzu, we should facilitate our wing-backs much more.

Don't get me wrong, I like Evra, he was an awesome wing-back that could dominate his flank back in his best days. But he is not able to dominate his flank anymore. Also, its not like our other 3 wing-backs are Danilo-like and go forward and forget to come back. All 3 of them, AS and Dani and even Cuadrado, are extremely hardworking, tactical aware and can defend very very well.

Maybe Allegri saves AS for the Inter game and he considers it more important. Maybe he wants to give Pjanic/Asa a more free role (and transform in some kind of 3-4-2-1 when attacking, which I would loooove) and doesn't trust Lemina to do all the defensive work. The big guy knows better..

Buy on AliExpress.com

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
For once I want us to get out from the 352 comfort zone and use more threatening strategy against these 2nd rate clubs... We should unleash cuadrado pjaca and not give thek chances, I hate this italian conservatism :sergio:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
For once I want us to get out from the 352 comfort zone and use more threatening strategy against these 2nd rate clubs... We should unleash cuadrado pjaca and not give thek chances, I hate this italian conservatism :sergio:
We just played a sublime attacking game vs Sassuolo with this italian conservatism you simpleton.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
What a stupid post

3-5-2 is used because it has possibly the best defense in world football. It's been the biggest strength of the team for 5 years.

Yeah unleash Pjaca who's had a few minutes of playing time so far...

- - - Updated - - -

A goalless draw. Mark my words.
Pipita to put them to the sword

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
What a stupid post

3-5-2 is used because it has possibly the best defense in world football. It's been the biggest strength of the team for 5 years.

Yeah unleash Pjaca who's had a few minutes of playing time so far...

- - - Updated - - -

Pipita to put them to the sword
Why do you need to worry that much about defense when playing against 2nd rate teams?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)