[CL] Dynamo Kiev 0-2 Juventus [October 20th, 2020] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
It seems Pirlo will be the new Conte and won't change his formation at any cost:wallbang: why we should play with this formation when we have no LWB and No CF and Ramsey is not 100% fit ? I really missed Allegri's flexibility.
Actually Conte changed formation on his early days at Juve. Started with 4-2-4, 4-1-4-1, 4-3-3 after that 3-5-2 for 2 years and half :lol:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Referee: Hategan (ROM)

My only concern for tonight is this guy, we will have it tough because this guy is a known Fifa/Uefa puppet that will do his best to give Dinamo Kiev the edge in this one, nevermind he is a Lucescu family fanboy and won’t dare to piss him off with 50-50 calls going in our favor... really don’t know how they got this piece of crap to referee this game as it’s fricking obvious something fishy going on.

going to just sum it up on the fact this guy is one of the most controversial romanian refs in recent times with plenty of game changing errors even in the league here for several years already yet he keeps getting selected for important european games because apparently he is part of some uefa refereeing elite which you can just imagine on what merits that is, going to go as far as to say everyone in that elite are actually gamechangers for whenever the bookies need them lol

- - - Updated - - -

It’s more of an advise for my fellow betters, avoid placing too much money on Juve’s win tonight, this shit stinks already and it’s going to be much tougher than expected with that snake refereeing the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Individual brilliance will surely be key tonight in overcoming all the rest but it’s not going to be easy at all given the current circumstances.
God I swear uefa pick some of the worst refs

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Referee: Hategan (ROM)

My only concern for tonight is this guy, we will have it tough because this guy is a known Fifa/Uefa puppet that will do his best to give Dinamo Kiev the edge in this one, nevermind he is a Lucescu family fanboy and won’t dare to piss him off with 50-50 calls going in our favor... really don’t know how they got this piece of crap to referee this game as it’s fricking obvious something fishy going on.

going to just sum it up on the fact this guy is one of the most controversial romanian refs in recent times with plenty of game changing errors even in the league here for several years already yet he keeps getting selected for important european games because apparently he is part of some uefa refereeing elite which you can just imagine on what merits that is, going to go as far as to say everyone in that elite are actually gamechangers for whenever the bookies need them lol

- - - Updated - - -

It’s more of an advise for my fellow betters, avoid placing too much money on Juve’s win tonight, this shit stinks already and it’s going to be much tougher than expected with that snake refereeing the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Individual brilliance will surely be key tonight in overcoming all the rest but it’s not going to be easy at all given the current circumstances.
We're the only top team that gets weird calls against.

Not surprising it happens post calciopoli in serial a given it's Italy, but funny it also happens in Europe.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
It seems Pirlo will be the new Conte and won't change his formation at any cost:wallbang: why we should play with this formation when we have no LWB and No CF and Ramsey is not 100% fit ? I really missed Allegri's flexibility.
Well we have better LWBs than LB. Since our wide players are more attacking than defensive. We do have a CF, Morata. Why does Ramsey's fitness dictate the formation? You can simply insert another player there if he isnt fit enough.

- - - Updated - - -

We played only 3 games, three, what the hell are you talking about?
Its really incredible the level of reaction after 3 matches without a preseason. How can the coach discard his ideas 3 games into the season?

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
This many games into the season and sky still doesn't know we play with a LB. "Sports journalists." Even 100m Pjanices caught on cept those still saying "Berna LWB."

Danilo on right and Cuadra on left spells disaster on both flanks again. Cuadra experiment on left again is fine, good a time as any, but play Demiral at RB-RCB. For the love of all things holy, don't do both.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Based on last game, Pirlo might see Kulu as vice Dybala and not vice Ramsey. Think he prefers someone who cuts in from the left with his stronger foot. Will see.

More good news for getting Aouar if true. Bad news until we do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)