CL draw fixed conspiracy (1 Viewer)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
wow i just got through to the site and its very weird.

any ways the guy said there is a leak to what the CL draw is gonna be. this is waht he said

"Rumour going around draw has been leaked..... this is no doubt rubbish but if Rumour is true it's LFC - arsenal and Chelsea - fenerbache and manure v roma
No bookies will take bets on the draw either.......
Let the draw commence. Comeeee on!"

note this is before the draw happened, this cant be coincidence can it?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Well the conspiracy is probably that they actually do the draw earlier before it is broadcasted live. Then they just re create the same thing for the cameras. I doubt it is actually fixed because who would gain anything from it?

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Well the conspiracy is probably that they actually do the draw earlier before it is broadcasted live. Then they just re create the same thing for the cameras. I doubt it is actually fixed because who would gain anything from it?
who knows... but whats the point of them not doing it live? could they on purposely making the games as they want them?

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
Yeah, even Channel4 writes about:

CL: Draw prediction sparks 'fix' claim

Friday 14 March, 2008

The Champions League quarter-final draw has been called into question after the ties were predicted two hours in advance on an internet forum.

A post on the Liverpool Echo’s forum correctly forecast the draw at 10.28am – around an hour and a half before the ties were decided.

The user in question claimed that they had heard a rumour that Liverpool would meet Arsenal and also correctly predicted Roma would meet Manchester United, Chelsea would play Fenerbahce and Barcelona would be paired with Schalke.

However, a UEFA spokesman has vehemently denied that any rigging took place.

“There is no way that the draw was rigged,” William Gaillard insisted. “This draw was made in front of millions of TV viewers and so many officials – I just don’t see how it could be possible.

“The balls were not marked at all and they were put in the bowls and shuffled around before they were drawn. I was there and it was all done properly and I know the people who did that draw are 150 per cent honest.

“I cannot understand how this happened – he must have had supernatural powers.”

The simple solution to the mystery is that the mystery man guessed the pairings – no mean feat given that the odds of doing so were 119/1.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Sheer coincedence,thats all.
Actually, Platini's office perks now include free use of the UEFA time machine.

Apparently he's been known to often take coffee breaks in his old France NT kit and return after scoring a header/left foot/right-foot hattrick against Yugoslavia in the 1984 European Championship.

mcrae

Jun 3, 2004
the thing is he didn't just make a lucky guess..he actually heard it from another source..personally i find 99% of conspiracy theories complete bs but not this one

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
surely it wasnt a guess, i mean he couldnt of guessed all of em, he would of made a mistake or two. not only that but if it was a guess he wouldnt say it was leaked and it said this he would say here is my prediction.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)