[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (90 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Seemingly, RUS. His fouls were so intelligent that even a biased ref couldn't give him a red card. It was particularly impressive how he kept doing his job after the early yellow in the 2nd half. He was doing enough to stop the Barca players, but not enough to be carded for the 2nd time.
:agree:

Schweinsteiger was also excellent in that regard.

Reminded me of Motta and Cambiasso in Mourinho's Inter team.

They were great at getting away with a seemingless endless string of fouls to break up the game, because they understood how to spread in between them and not commit particularly eye-catching fouls that the ref would bother carding them for.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Juventino[RUS];4139496 said:
To play with the same lineup full match against Inter and then in 3 days against Bayern was good idea :tup: and unlucky fast goal and early injury of Kroos didn't ruined our gameplan :tup:
Those may have affacted our game but not the result. We were clearly inferior. I believe it was almost all we could do as we didn't have the right personnel to put up a remarkably different/better performance against Bayern.

Mar 9, 2006
You are only making my point stronger,we were weak but still managed to do a better job against a better opponent(Bayern were way better vs us..).
It means that yes,we lost to the best team in Europe,but still we have did a better job than Barca.It means we're on the right track.

So after 2 years of 7th place finishes you have to admit the great work done by Conte and staff in the last 2 years.
Conte lost the battle before it started, that's my point, and i've made little a overview why, probably he thought that we had no chance, and i don't need coach who thinks so if it's true.
1) Playing with the same squad against Inter and Bayern = mistake
2) Playing with Peluso instead of Asamoah = mistake
3) Using Matri - Quag upfront = mistake
4) Don't give the task to any striker to press hard Schweini = mistake
5) Name ur team "outsiders" before the match = mistake
6) Don't create a second game plan how to play against Bayern with Robben on the field = mistake
But he is still young coach and he is learning from his mistakes i hope

- - - Updated - - -

Those may have affacted our game but not the result. We were clearly inferior. I believe it was almost all we could do as we didn't have the right personnel to put up a remarkably different/better performance against Bayern.
I didn't said that we were better side, of course Bayern was better team

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Juventino[RUS];4139522 said:
Conte lost the battle before it started, that's my point, and i've made little a overview why, probably he thought that we had no chance, and i don't need coach who thinks so if it's true.
1) Playing with the same squad against Inter and Bayern = mistake
2) Playing with Peluso instead of Asamoah = mistake
3) Using Matri - Quag upfront = mistake
4) Don't give the task to any striker to press hard Schweini = mistake
5) Name ur team "outsiders" before the match = mistake
6) Don't create a second game plan how to play against Bayern with Robben on the field = mistake
But he is still young coach and he is learning from his mistakes i hope

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't said that we were better side, of course Bayern was better team
I agree with some of your points about Conte's mistakes,but we're building here and i'm sure we'll improve and learn from this.
And still with all those mistakes,we managed to do a better job than Barca,it means something.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You should all rewatch this marvellous game, covered in flowers and butterfly's.

Conte is a great coach, who is not 70 yet and has to learn.
We played bad cause bayeren were great, we were very inexperienced, buffon unlucky, and bad form

Andy, bayeren might be a bit arrogant, but the media and their fans are totally fine. Barcelona on the other hand, is the most disgusting piece of cuntshit that has ever dropped on this wonderfull planet

- - - Updated - - -

Butthurt sweetheart :p
Do you want a flower ? this day keeps beeing amazing

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
WTF is up with you and flowers and butterflies. Seriously, I want to know. Hmm, actually I don't. Never mind.
Take all the hate for barcelona on this forum, multiply it with the distance to the sun in nanometers, and you have an idea of my hatred towards barcelona.

Having that said, just received 11th sms congratulating me on barcelona losing.

I'l brb getting more flowers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)