[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (95 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Scottish officials, what game changers :lol:

Still, if Demichelis had made a simple header Dortmund would never have got back in it.

I thought both teams defending poorly overall.

As for Galatasaray, I think they deserved a bit more over the two legs. They conceded goals at very bad times.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Call me a fake fan, but I'd gladly sacrifice 6 Serie A titles for 2 more CL crowns. Winning domestically is fine and all, but with the diminishing quality of Serie A teams, being continental kings just has a different feel and a nicer ring to it.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Greedy bastard :D

You can't have both :p

Ideally, I'd like to have both, but in a hypothetical situation where it was either one or the other, and you could trade in 3 Serie A titles for 1 CL crown, I'd definitely sacrifice 6 for 2 extra CL titles. Continental prestige and more global exposure mate ;)

Gheorghe Hagi

Jul 8, 2010
As for Galatasaray, I think they deserved a bit more over the two legs. They conceded goals at very bad times.
Put Chiellini and Barzagli in our defence and there you have a CL finalist. Semih Kaya is very young and inexperienced. Dany Nounkeu on the other hand, played for little teams like Toulouse and Gaziantep all his life. At his first year for us he became a CL starter because Ujfalusi broke his knee and closed the season in August. Not that Ujfalusi would make a whole a lot of difference, but at least he made better partner to Semih Kaya.

What do you guys think of C.Zapata? I read somewhere that Milan and Villareal might not agree for his permanent transfer. I think he has good technique for a CB.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
GS is a prime example of how much important stars are. Good team coupled with a few stars ( Sneijder, Drogba ) and they could've knocked out RM if not for some luck and bad refreeing.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Put Chiellini and Barzagli in our defence and there you have a CL finalist. Semih Kaya is very young and inexperienced. Dany Nounkeu on the other hand, played for little teams like Toulouse and Gaziantep all his life. At his first year for us he became a CL starter because Ujfalusi broke his knee and closed the season in August. Not that Ujfalusi would make a whole a lot of difference, but at least he made better partner to Semih Kaya.

What do you guys think of C.Zapata? I read somewhere that Milan and Villareal might not agree for his permanent transfer. I think he has good technique for a CB.
And there I though Celtic fans were delusional.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
GS is a prime example of how much important stars are. Good team coupled with a few stars ( Sneijder, Drogba ) and they could've knocked out RM if not for some luck and bad refreeing.
But their weak defence meant they ultimately weren't even close to knocking Real Madrid out, they didn't get closer than within two goals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 93)