[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (106 Viewers)

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Is there a team in particular you're hoping for?
I dont think we're going to be lucky again by drawing a weak-ass team.But if you ask me ,i'd take Gala over any team out there.I watched Schalke-Gala,they literally dominated Gala in both games and Gala look extremely vulnerable on defense too.Going by confidence i think we can take them out quite comfortably.

In terms of a 'realistic' preference i'd say PSG.They are somewhere in between a real top team and a decent team which would quite suit us in my opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

I think you can rule out Malaga and Galatasaray.I really doubt we're going to be twice lucky.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Barca is amazingly effective at what they do, but they hardly have more than one realistic gameplan. Someone should punish them for that lack of flexibility... Dortmund or whoever.
They aren't really one dimensional though. People say they walk the ball into the net, but really, they can score from anywhere apart from high crosses. With the ball on the ground in the box or on the periphery they are dangerous.

Nah, it's a reverse Rainforest Liu.
:lol:

I love how nobody else got that one...

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
So has anyone been on other teams' forums? how do their fans feel about drawing us? do they prefer drawing us over other teams?
(I know Turk said gala's prefer us, but hey those are another bunch of delusional fvcks and we've all dealt with that)

Socrates

Apr 2, 2012
So has anyone been on other teams' forums? how do their fans feel about drawing us? do they prefer drawing us over other teams?
(I know Turk said gala's prefer us, but hey those are another bunch of delusional fvcks and we've all dealt with that)
Yeah...Celtic fans preferred us too and we all know how that ended.

will it be live on sopcast?
Yup. Streams should appear half hour or hour before it starts.

http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=194646&part=sports

http://livefootball.ws/1573-zherebevka-ligi-chempionov.html

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 105)