[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (41 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Loved seeing the twats sent packing, one of the few times i actually supported mourinho's team :D

Still, no denying they got hard done by, which makes it all the much sweeter because they get away with a lot in the EPL :D

Jul 10, 2006
Loved seeing the twats sent packing, one of the few times i actually supported mourinho's team :D

Still, no denying they got hard done by, which makes it all the much sweeter because they get away with a lot in the EPL :D
United had plenty of chances to put that match away well before the red card. And I don't really think the red card was as shocking as others seem to think. Players should know the refs tendencies going into a match of such importance and this guy has a reputation of handing out reds. Stupid Nani for trying to Bruce Lee the ball.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Valencia to eliminate PSG :xfinger:
Please. I cannot bear to have all of the sportscasters here massbating over David Beckham now that there will be no British teams left for them to choke their chickens over on the air. :andyandbarcelona:

United had plenty of chances to put that match away well before the red card. And I don't really think the red card was as shocking as others seem to think. Players should know the refs tendencies going into a match of such importance and this guy has a reputation of handing out reds. Stupid Nani for trying to Bruce Lee the ball.
Chelsea went down to 10 men against Barca last year. They went on to win the CL final.

ManU did the same against Real Madrid this year and choked after they had the complete upper hand defensively. What's their excuse?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)