[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (23 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I like all the confidence here, but we're playing the best team in Europe. The Arsenal home game was a fluke of gigantic dimensions, don't bank on them playing like that again.

They are positively awesome at stretching out back lines, even though they have inside forwards on the wings, the players they have there can go to the back line and put in very good crosses too. Their midfield is as good as ours, we have no real advantage there, neither do they. I'd say we're a better defensive unit than them, but at the same time we lack teeth up front. Lets hope that we can continue the clinical CHL form we've been in and take the few chances we will create.

Furthermore, Bayern are almost impossible to catch on a counter, they're so disciplined in their return runs that a counter goal is almost an impossibility.

They are a better team than us and we are definitely underdogs, however, if we play our cards right anything can happen over two legs. They won't squash us, that simply isn't an option. We need to hold our ground, be disciplined and know when to strike.

This is the first time this season that I'm an advocate of the 4-3-3. I would even suggest putting Isla on the RW as he is good as tracking back, practically making it a deep sitting 4-4-2 when we're defending. The three man back line is going to be exposed alot, if we don't go catenaccio, since Bayern are really good at sending deep balls over the midfield to the wings, where their wingers get immediate support from Lahm and Alaba.

All in all, not the draw I was looking for - this was at the very bottom of my list. But we gotta have faith, I look forward to playing a monstrous game like this - it's been ages.

Fino alla fine, Forza JUVENTUS! :flag3:

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Guys, Licht, Marchisio and Vidal are 1 yellow card away from the suspension. Pogba can step up for the one of the midfielders, but i can easily see all of them being suspended for the 2nd game. Then we're fucked.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
16/03 - Bologna (A)
21/03 - Italy vs Brazil
26/03 - Malta vs Italy
30/03 - Inter (A)
02/04 - Bayern (A)
07/04 - Pescara (H)
10/04 - Bayern (H)
14/04 - Lazio (A)

The problem are the fucking Italy games...

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Guys, Licht, Marchisio and Vidal are 1 yellow card away from the suspension. Pogba can step up for the one of the midfielders, but i can easily see all of them being suspended for the 2nd game. Then we're $#@!ed.
Vidal...

But what can we do.go there and fight ffs.

Forza Juve!

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
16/03 - Bologna (A)
21/03 - Italy vs Brazil
26/03 - Malta vs Italy
30/03 - Inter (A)
02/04 - Bayern (A)
07/04 - Pescara (H)
10/04 - Bayern (H)
14/04 - Lazio (A)

The problem are the fucking Italy games...
Well, Germany have games too, right? As well as Netherlands (Robben) and France (Ribery)?

Chill out, people.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Guys, Licht, Marchisio and Vidal are 1 yellow card away from the suspension. Pogba can step up for the one of the midfielders, but i can easily see all of them being suspended for the 2nd game. Then we're fucked.
Question: Are the cards reset sometime throughout the CL? I can't check right now

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
I think its safe to say one of these guys will miss the second leg lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)