[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (10 Viewers)

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
After that football lesson Spain gave to Italy in the euro final, I'd wish for every opponent but Barca. I fear that Milan's failure yesterday will be costly for Juve, because if we get Barca we're done. Maybe with quicker attackers who can play deadly counters we could stand a chance, but looking at the characteristics of our strikers, I don't give Juve more than 10% chance to eliminate Barca.

Italy were playing 3-5-2 for the whole tournament, just change to 4-3-1-2 for the final.With a semi-injured Chiellini at the back and 10 players after the 60th minute (if i remember well).Not saying we are better than Barcelona, but i don't think the euro final is a proper representative sample of what could happen if we met them now.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
the only assumptions i am seeing here is that apparently juve is roma under zeman and any team that is not porto/galata is going to destroy us.

so many here are massivley underrating Juve and assuming Conte is an idiot.
Especially after all he has accomplished so far.
Italy were playing 3-5-2 for the whole tournament, just change to 4-3-1-2 for the final.With a semi-injured Chiellini at the back and 10 players after the 60th minute (if i remember well).Not saying we are better than Barcelona, but i don't think the euro final is a proper representative sample of what could happen if we met them now.
Prandelli made a mistake there. Should have used 352 but victory over Germans with 4312 made him change formation.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
the only assumptions i am seeing here is that apparently juve is roma under zeman and any team that is not porto/galata is going to destroy us.

so many here are massivley underrating Juve and assuming Conte is an idiot.
No one said that, I actually want a big team just not Barca.

So, you think we would have more of a chance to pass than Barca if we were to draw them?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Especially after all he has accomplished so far.

Prandelli made a mistake there. Should have used 352 but victory over Germans with 4312 made him change formation.
not to mention how often has conte shifted tactics to counter/nullify other teams?

but apparently conte will just herp and derp around allegri style.

- - - Updated - - -

No one said that, I actually want a big team just not Barca.

So, you think we would have more of a chance to pass than Barca if we were to draw them?
i would rather face them over 2 legs than in a final where they will be super motivated.

and it has nothing to do with chance. It has to do with who is up for the game when it happens. I hate these on papaer arguments. of the on papaer arguments are to be believed then milan shouldn have never won the first game, and chelsea should have never won againt barca.

real football is different.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
not to mention how often has conte shifted tactics to counter/nullify other teams?

but apparently conte will just herp and derp around allegri style.

- - - Updated - - -

i would rather face them over 2 legs than in a final where they will be super motivated.
We have clever manager. He will find a way of playing against them. Can't see us getting the beating Milan got last night.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
and it has nothing to do with chance. It has to do with who is up for the game when it happens. I hate these on papaer arguments. of the on papaer arguments are to be believed then milan shouldn have never won the first game, and chelsea should have never won againt barca.

real football is different.
Who said I'm basing this on the quality both teams have on paper? I think we're just not suited to their play style.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)