[CL] Champions League 2011/12 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
What I love about this game is that with any outcome I will feel good. Milan gets trashed splendid. Barca gets trashed, not so good, but it's still a good feeling.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Juve fans wagering their honor over a Milan game :touched:

... and a delusional, living in the past, Arsenal fan keeping them company :D
why don't you just come clean and become a juventino? you have all the juventus characteristics (down to earth, good guy, sense of humor, realistic) and almost none of the milan traits (douche, cheater, cum guzzler etc). come on man, let the light engulf you!

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
So what's Milan's plan on this one. They basically sat back and absorbed the pressure in San Siro & that would be just asking for it at the Nou Camp.

SmileBam

May 23, 2008
:lol:
That would be epic, and they loose the scudetto because of the Muntari "goal".

For the CL match I'd rather see Milan advance over Farca, Milan are gonna get $#@!d by either Chelski, Madrid or Bayern they have no chance against those three sides. During the Farca game injuries on Silva,Nesta, Mexes, Ibra and Boetang would be nice :D
Milan is better than Chelsea,for starters.But they will not meet them,not this year. ;)

---------- Post added 03.04.2012 at 13:22 ----------

this man knows his CL football ;)

so, let me see - you guys are wondering how many goals will a bunch of spanish $#@!ing fairies score vs a mob of angry italian hitmen .... hmm, that's indeed a toughie ... well, let me put this way - the only thing Barca is getting out of this game would be the intimate knowledge of how it feels to be gang $#@!d, spit on, trampled and then $#@!d again with your most special, inbred fans as witnesses to the crime.

So, my dear Barca socios, keep on cheering till Tue 'cause that's when it all ends for you ... oh, and don't forget to ask Arsene for advice on how to win the CL :D
I am not a Barca socio,but i believe you will be ass fucked.Milan doesn't have the team to stop Barca,they are miles away off the Inter that did this 2 years ago_Oh,and i hope you will lose Serie A too.I hate Ac Milan and the ''Juve'' fans that are here should too.;)

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I am not a Barca socio,but i believe you will be ass fucked.Milan doesn't have the team to stop Barca,they are miles away off the Inter that did this 2 years ago_Oh,and i hope you will lose Serie A too.I hate Ac Milan and the ''Juve'' fans that are here should too.;)
:heart: :agree:

Juve fans do hate Milan, only fake fans wants them to go through ( for the sake for serie A :sergio: )

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
:heart: :agree:

Juve fans do hate Milan, only fake fans wants them to go through ( for the sake for serie A :sergio: )
I see you finally got promoted to fan labeling committee minister. Good job!

Do new Juve fans have to pass any of your tests to become real fans?

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I see you finally got promoted to fan labeling committee minister. Good job!

Do new Juve fans have to pass any of your tests to become real fans?
Yeah, they should hate any team responsible for sending us to Serie B, laughing at our asses and acting classy when they are the real cheaters.
Go sheer for Milan, you already disrespected Delpiero, you passed the test to be a Milan Fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)