[CL] Champions League 2011/12 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
So Napoli on 5 points, City on 7...The next game is Man City vs Napoli in Napoli..It would be great if Napoli won. They continue to drop points due to CL, Man City are eliminated and Italy gets co-efficient points.

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
So Napoli on 5 points, City on 7...The next game is Man City vs Napoli in Napoli..It would be great if Napoli won. They continue to drop points due to CL, Man City are eliminated and Italy gets co-efficient points.
What sucks is if Napoli finishes third and goes to EUropa they will just not take it seriously and blow the co efficient

frick

Apr 4, 2010
I don't care about it too now that Juve's run in the league looks promising. But it would be nice if Napoli get through so that they'll slip more in the league fixtures.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Last season crapoli tried their hearts out in EL - I don't think Italian teams take EL lightly, they're just not as strong as they once were
I don't agree with that.

Napoli did try hard last season as it was their first taste of European Football in over 20 years. If they were regular qualifiers of the CL or just typical mid table clubs with thin squads like Genoa/Samp etc they'd treat the EL with contempt.

Jul 1, 2010
Just look at Udinese's team against Celtic a few weeks ago. Also Lazio dont always play their full strength teams in the EL as well.
To be honest, Udinese don't even need to play the full squad in the EL. They have so many talented youngsters that it's ridiculous.

They took care of Atletico Madrid quite easily with their B team. If they play their full squad, they can win the EL.

I hope they will, it will be good for Serie A.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)