[CL] Atlético de Madrid 2-2 JUVENTUS [September 18th, 2019] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Go with "Rabiot - Bentancur - Ramsey" midfield trio for this game. Definitely can't do worse than what today's midfield displayed against Fiorentina.
Yap, We need someone great in midfield - Rabiot and Ramsey will make it much better though I expect Matuidi to be there for the pressure game and despite bot Rabiot and Ramsey better than both Khedira and Matuidi the "weaker ones" will probably start this one as well..
"

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
People are overhyping Atletico because they signed Joao Felix but forget that lost almost their entire backline in Godin, Juanfran, Filipe Luis and Lucas Hernandez.
They also lost Rodri and Griezmann, who were arguably two of their best players.
That said, the way we played today gives me little confidence about the game. Unless Rabiot starts, I see a pretty hefty defeat coming.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
People are overhyping Atletico because they signed Joao Felix but forget that lost almost their entire backline in Godin, Juanfran, Filipe Luis and Lucas Hernandez.
They also lost Rodri and Griezmann, who were arguably two of their best players.
That said, the way we played today gives me little confidence about the game. Unless Rabiot starts, I see a pretty hefty defeat coming.
At least we drew, Atletico lost 2:0.

Does that rise your confidence?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Like you said, I worry more about our performances than the opposition.

Atleti might have lost a bunch of players, but they’re still significantly stronger than Fiorentina and are playing at home. It won’t be pretty for us.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
The good thing , if they beat us , Sarri should start to be worried about being our coach. Losing few matches and he should be out ...already smooking killing his health, add to that the media and fan pressure ... maybe he will quit ....

But i still support him , hopfully he will do good for us

Last edited:

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Woj
Cuads - Demiral - MDL - Sandro
Ramsey - Bentancur - Rabiot
Dybala - Higuain - Ronaldo​
Thinking this way too. New MDF duo plus Demiral must start. Bent might not become what we hope for but definitely won't sitting on the bench. The expensive front line must earn their pay. I know maybe out of position but like to see MDL - Demiral - Bonucci with Sandro in back. Put the best talent on paper out there.

If Sarri goes with the same old same old lineup than as much as some complained (including ME! lots) about Max being conservative offensively, Sarri would be no better. Probably worst being he's the supposedly offensive genius manager. Guy would only be playing for a draw. Can't get any worse than Fiorentina match, so Sarri might as well start players now who everyone expects to be the ones that can get Juve the CL title. Especially the new MDFers.
:jflag:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I doubt he will change it up unless he has to and in this case without Costa or Pjanic that may be enough for him to feel comfortable changing the line up.

I get Ramsey not starting yet..clearly needs time to slowly be implemented. But rabiot not starting has me baffled.

Dybala needs to play...without Costa in that final third we lack creativity. Not a winger but needs to somehow be deployed to inject something. We just have nothing at the moment.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Who'd you start instead? Dybala who can't play wing, Cuadra who has to play RB, or Ramsey who isn't match-fit to start yet?
Seeing as our defense is shaky, maybe we can go for a 3-4-2-1, with Dybala and Ramsey behind Ronaldo, Pjanic and Matuidi in a midfield two, Cuadrado and Sandro taking the flanks, and a back 3 of Bonucci, De Ligt and Demiral.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The good thing , if they beat us , Sarri should start to be worried about being our coach. Losing few matches and he should be out ...already smooking killing his health, add to that the media and fan pressure ... maybe he will quit ....

But i still support him , hopfully he will do good for us
The only problem with what said is that we have waisted a season and CR7 gets older and he'd want to leave.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)