[CL] Atlético de Madrid 2-2 JUVENTUS [September 18th, 2019] (10 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
But what if they switched the channel after the first half?
Let's not kid ourselves. They never even tuned in with PSG Real on.

- - - Updated - - -

Sarri: "“The cliché would be to switch to man-marking, but I don’t think that makes sense. We need to be more aggressive on set plays. Atleti are very good in the air, but the ball was so weak and we were too passive, as it could’ve been cut out."

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
What happen after the final whistle?

Bonucci was asked about some moments of irritation between Cuadrado and his teammates after the final whistle.
“We were hungry for victory, so there was tension at the final whistle. Everyone should take responsibility for the goals we conceded and we wash our dirty laundry behind closed doors.”
Anyone?

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I still don't understand this zonal marking on set pieces. Did we played them this way under max?
Danilo should never be in a position to contest a header with gimenez. De ligt or bon bon should be assigned to him.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Good result in theoretically the toughest group game yet its us who look like fools after the FT.

I really can't understand how can we be so abysmal at headers in our pen box. Napoli yesterday sent a shitload of crosses and all the time it was: Van Dijk clears, Van Dijk clears. We were just standing with dicks in our hands and praying Atletico won't score. How can you lose all headers in your own box ffs?

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I still don't understand this zonal marking on set pieces. Did we played them this way under max?
Danilo should never be in a position to contest a header with gimenez. De ligt or bon bon should be assigned to him.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Some players will always outjump others we need to keep the short man on either side of the post

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

- - - Updated - - -

Sarri: "“The cliché would be to switch to man-marking, but I don’t think that makes sense. We need to be more aggressive on set plays. Atleti are very good in the air, but the ball was so weak and we were too passive, as it could’ve been cut out."
The ball was weak?

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Good result but bitter pill to swallow seeing how things played out but yeah those set pieces are killing us.

Last time I've felt comfortable on set pieces was when Ranieri was here as he always set us up well in that regard.

Somethings gotta change or we won't last long in this competition.

Oh and turns out the coach was spot on with his selection so let's get behind the man and give him the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

- - - Updated - - -

As expected he will not change

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)