[CL] Atlético de Madrid 2-2 JUVENTUS [September 18th, 2019] (16 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rainhard

May 5, 2004
we don't defend after scoring a goal like allegri era. we were definitely in control second half but still MF line is mediocre and we are conceding from set pieces all the time.. even the napoli game after been the dominant side.
This is the problem Allegri created deep inside our players mind. They mind told to defend, but they must attack. So it just conflicting and the end result is attack with no result and leaving space in defense

For attacking teams like Man City, Real Madrid. They becoming more superior after such lead

With us, we attack just for sake for attack and ball possession. When that possession is not becoming goal, it gives chances for opponent to counter us. After they get the goal the opponent become more confident and we become more worried

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
This is the problem Allegri created deep inside our players mind. They mind told to defend, but they must attack. So it just conflicting and the end result is attack with no result and leaving space in defense

For attacking teams like Man City, Real Madrid. They becoming more superior after such lead

With us, we attack just for sake for attack and ball possession. When that possession is not becoming goal, it gives chances for opponent to counter us. After they get the goal the opponent become more confident and we become more worried

this mentality is from allegri era and we still let the opponent team take over tha game in certain time.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
this mentality is from allegri era and we still let the opponent team take over tha game in certain time.
It is conflicting and confusing for our players.

And Sarri does not have kill the game system.
I remember watching some barcelona games when they have Puyol and Marquez as CB pair

After they lead 2 goals, all they do is just like training, they just passing the ball Puyol Marquez, Puyol Marquez

While doing that, they push the opponent to chase them and leaving space for counter

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
its legitimately the fucking stupidest thing ever, i can't believe people actually believe that garbage
It’s the fucking worst bro

The same retards who would claim (early on in Allegri’s reign) that he only done well because it was “Conte’s team” :rofl:

Yet one had us being knocked out by Galatasaray in the first round, and the other had us reaching the CL final a year later with a (slightly) upgraded team.

Jun 6, 2015
European trophies:

:sarrismo:: 1

vs

:euromax: : 0

Maybe it is best I avoid his thread of a fake legend. It's a shame he is in the same section as the GOAT masterminds like Lippi and Trapattoni who ACTUALLY WON CL WITH JUVENTUS.

Sorry for insulting him though. @GordoDeCentral
No need to be so jealous of the great man. We can't all be as happy and thrive in real life as he does. That's why drugs and FM have been invented :marc:.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Marc is so excited by our 2-2 draw with Atletico, he subsequently goes on a celebratory 3 week crystal meth binge with lots of lady-hunting, upsetting his aunt/girlfriend greatly.

Upon emerging from this binge he decides the first thing he must do is come let the forum know that Sarri is better than the loser Allegri.

Priorities... :boh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)