[CL] Atlético de Madrid 2-0 JUVENTUS [February 20th, 2019] (5 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
That's why we have only 2 titles.That freak Simeone make a fool out of us with his subs and we wait until minute 80 to make a sub.And who he is .Can(Sturaro).Alegri wants to defend that result 0-0.Fuck with that.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Second half got worse and worse as it went on, we didn't show any real intention to truly look like scoring, and it ended up a really poor result. It showed the age-old issue of our mentality when things require a bit of adventure of variation.

I'm sure we'll give it a good go in the second leg but you play a bad 45 mins and you're out, I don't understand why our players continually think they can just go into a comfort mode and anything else is going to happen. Atletico are the one team you can't keep giving dangerous set pieces to, and we'll see they are the worst to try to chase two goals back from.

I'm still ready.

Let's have a CR7 goal early in the second leg, it'll need to be a performance almost as good as that one last season in the Bernabeu.

Man, fuck this competition. I don't think coasting the league helps at all either, we've come into a cauldron having spent 5 months in tepid water.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Enough with this "not cut out for this competition" bullshit. It's the most defeatest, baby attitude I've ever seen. Barcelona weren't cut out for this competition either, until they were because they ended up with a competent team. We all knew the midfield was utter shit going into the season, why are we surprised when passes get misplaced, the defense gets put under pressure, and the attack is disjointed then? Come on now.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
We played right into their hands. They played and won tens of matches like this one in CL, when they leave you possession and hit you on a counter or wait for a set piece. We didn't stand a chance.
Though, after those Costa and Griezmann chances, or after Morata's disallowed goals, it's disappointing that we kept playing the same way. Fair result and we deserved what we got. As a fan I'm glad it wasn't a 4:0, but it would have been a deserved result.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
1. Serie A gives us a false sense of security. It is a poor league that simply does not keep us on our toes.
2. Poor midfield.
3. Allegri, ultra reactive mentality. Prefers to wait until we are behind before changing things up. Even after we buy Ronaldo he has an inferior mentality, to whenever he plays against a big team.
100% right.

JuveMerica

Jul 14, 2017
1. Serie A gives us a false sense of security. It is a poor league that simply does not keep us on our toes.
2. Poor midfield.
3. Allegri, ultra reactive mentality. Prefers to wait until we are behind before changing things up. Even after we buy Ronaldo he has an inferior mentality, to whenever he plays against a big team.
Allegri has a Ferrari and drives it like a Honda Civic.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Disgusting performance. Can the faggots blaming Dybala suck a dick please? What did Ronaldo and Mandzukic do exactly? They were absolute shit too. What about that terrible midfield? Some of you even have the audacity to say that the midfield with twinkle toes "world class" performer Pjanic, the stumbling idiot Can, and "the eternal promise" Bentancur is good enough to compete at the highest levels. The gulf in quality between the two midfields was so evident and disturbing.

Our most important game of the season and this is how we fucking perform? The 1st half was "decent" but that 2nd half performance was possibly our worst performance in years. Do we even practice defending set pieces? Every corner, every cross, every ball into the box is dangerous.

We created nothing in that 2nd half. Absolutely abysmal, and that's as much on Allegri as it is on the players. Can't these faggots run or press? It's like Atletico were running us ragged; we had no reaction whatsoever. We were so tame and so lame. Shocking!

Fuck the rest of the season if we end our journey in the CL at this stage. I couldn't care less if we win Serie A 20 consecutive times if we can't even put up a fight in Europe. A shameful and shambolic performance. Disjointed, lacking heart, and no desire or hunger. ATM crushed us in terms of performance and spirit.

Fuck this midfield.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)