Aug 20, 2006
maybe so but compare their two backgrounds and you can't argue there
maybe it takes a prick to be a good coach
and neither Ranieri or Ciro are pricks
I don't hate Ciro, I actually feel sorry for him but he's no coaching material
at least not yet

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Great. So, Lippi recommended Ciro Ferrara, we appointed him. Now, Trap recommends Claudio Gentile, we will give him the job.

What a fantastic management we have.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Ravanelli: 'I'd keep Ferrara'

Fabrizio Ravanelli believes his former Juventus team-mate Ciro Ferrara should keep his job in Turin amid speculation he will be dismissed.

The Bianconeri are expected to move Ferrara upstairs after tonight's game against Inter at San Siro in the Coppa Italia Quarter-Finals.

Jean-Claude Blanc is reportedly in England trying to persuade Rafa Benitez to leave Liverpool and take over in Turin immediately.

If, as expected, Blanc fails then the club will make an interim appointment having interviewed Claudio Gentile and Alberto Zaccheroni.

Speaking at a charity awards ceremony in Civitavecchia, Ravanelli said: “I don't know the situation from up close, but if I were Juve, I would put my faith in Ferrara. He is an extraordinary man and he has great qualities.

“I believe the club would do well to reinforce the position of the Coach that they have already. The players right now probably feel his position is being delegitimised.

“It's up to the directors to rehabilitate him. I don't believe Benitez can free himself now,” Ravanelli concluded.

football italia

mjomran

Aug 19, 2004
According to La Repubblica, Zacceronei will be announced tomorrow morning if Juve suffer a heavy loss tonight. Otherwise, the decision will be delayed until Sunday. If Juve win both matches then Ferrara may remain!!!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Ravanelli: 'I'd keep Ferrara'

Fabrizio Ravanelli believes his former Juventus team-mate Ciro Ferrara should keep his job in Turin amid speculation he will be dismissed.

The Bianconeri are expected to move Ferrara upstairs after tonight's game against Inter at San Siro in the Coppa Italia Quarter-Finals.

Jean-Claude Blanc is reportedly in England trying to persuade Rafa Benitez to leave Liverpool and take over in Turin immediately.

If, as expected, Blanc fails then the club will make an interim appointment having interviewed Claudio Gentile and Alberto Zaccheroni.

Speaking at a charity awards ceremony in Civitavecchia, Ravanelli said: “I don't know the situation from up close, but if I were Juve, I would put my faith in Ferrara. He is an extraordinary man and he has great qualities.

“I believe the club would do well to reinforce the position of the Coach that they have already. The players right now probably feel his position is being delegitimised.

“It's up to the directors to rehabilitate him. I don't believe Benitez can free himself now,” Ravanelli concluded.

football italia
:agree:

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
The club has come out and supported him alot of times. It's mostly the press where these rumours stem from. As far as we know the club are behind him.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
The club has come out and supported him alot of times. It's mostly the press where these rumours stem from. As far as we know the club are behind him.
Thats true, its the media who continue to make things uncertain. IMO the club have supported Ferrara admirably even if it really is only because they can't find anybody else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)