choking first day on the job? (1 Viewer)

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11937

can I say swag? From the moment he read the thread, it took him a total of 1 post and six minutes to catch in. SIX MINUTES to realize a phony link! Then an extra four minutes to close the thread. Think about how many victims were exposed to this scandal during that time. Whats worse is that swag was not alone in his obliviousness. The widely notorious gray, helplessly gave an innocent on-topic reply to the thread, ASSUMING it was appropiate. But ultimately, the worst part of this whole saga, is Zlatan's praise of swag's naiveness. In reply, swag awarded himself with a ridiculous smilely?

This is just preposterous! And Marty said we need some 'toughing' out here.

:LOL:

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Sorry, Persian. Mods can only aspire to one of these days be able to click on every download link on the site and break the 6 minute mark. :rolleyes:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11937

can I say swag? From the moment he read the thread, it took him a total of 1 post and six minutes to catch in. SIX MINUTES to realize a phony link! Then an extra four minutes to close the thread. Think about how many victims were exposed to this scandal during that time. Whats worse is that swag was not alone in his obliviousness. The widely notorious gray, helplessly gave an innocent on-topic reply to the thread, ASSUMING it was appropiate. But ultimately, the worst part of this whole saga, is Zlatan's praise of swag's naiveness. In reply, swag awarded himself with a ridiculous smilely?

This is just preposterous! And Marty said we need some 'toughing' out here.

:LOL:
Damn, I realised I forgot to try downloading the video :wallbang:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
On the other hand, Marty and myself noticed and closed down a thread with a virus attached in a matter of minutes, and the user was banned in 5 minutes flat :stuckup:

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
On the other hand, Marty and myself noticed and closed down a thread with a virus attached in a matter of minutes, and the user was banned in 5 minutes flat :stuckup:
Your first banned...

:touched:

Our litle boy is becoming a man :touched:

:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)