Chiellini: “My future is with Juventus” (1 Viewer)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
ßömßärdîër said:
Well, I define Ballack as a true middie, tackles well, shoots well from distance, great in the air, good work effort.

He played behind the strikers, but he came deep to get the ball and worked out of the left flank a lot of the time.

Magath has watched some players in preseason, and has decided that Santa Cruz will fill the attacking gap behind the strikers that Ballack left, he played there at the end of the season a couple times when Ballack was left out of the squad injured. The big problem will be having Demichelis step up his destroyer role and actually pushing into the midfield rather than just sitting back and chilling and filling Lucio's position when he runs up.

But i think we need to grap someone like a Pirlo, a deep lying Ballack.

We did aquire Julio Dos Santos last january, and he did really well for the reserves, and plays like Ballack, a true center mid.

That is who we will have to watch. Big D-Santa.
i think bayern is going to struggle to fill ballack's gap for a while. Santa cruz drops back quite often but his work rate is not even half of ballacks. Demichilis and the wingers should put in some hard work to compensate Ballack's work rate.
Imo magath should forget abt putting Sebi Deisler in that spot, i think hes a true winger.
anyway we will wait n see , wats going to happen in the bayern situation.Great starting game Against Dortmund :D

Back to Giorgio, he really needs to work on his offensive game, dribbling, vision, and especially crossing. I hope DD will focus on that aspect more in chiellini's game. Defensively he is very good imo, and that a very good thing to have in the team.
The good thing is that he is young and he will become better imo

beto'92

Jul 20, 2006
thats great news

he is a promising young player and will play a big part in us getting back to the top flight

he will turn into a great player

SingJuveSing

juvuntuzdotcum iz awsum
Jan 14, 2006
this boy so yung he so bad like when i tell boy go to san fran but like he not go great so i tell him not to, but i think boy play left like i play myself

to long to long ohh i lie to short, hey i china, soryy

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Some Juve fan that met Giorgio in a club.

"Giorgio posso stringerti la mano?"
lui: "Certo, ci mancherebbe!"
io: "Dai eh Giorgio, quest'anno se serie B sarà dobbiamo tornare subito dove ci spetta!"
lui: "Si si è logico"
io: "Ieri sera(venerdi al trofeo Moretti) gli ne avete date secche ai bastardi dell'Inter eh!! grandissimi!! se lo meritano questi cialtroni"
lui : "Non puoi capire noi...non puoi capire noi come eravamo inca**ati!!" (.... e qui mi fa emozionare!!)
preso dal dialogo allorche gli dico: "Certo che ci vuole fegato per portare uno scudetto sulla maglia avendolo vinto a tavolino! io mi vergognerei fossi in loro!"
Giorgio mi risponde(e qui godo!) : "Sono arrivati terzi e se lo mettono sulle maglie...che vergogna!"
poi aggiunge: "Non sanno nemmeno portarlo! se lo sono messi qua(e si tocca il centro del petto! ..che ridicoli!! Lo scudetto va messo qua(e si batte il cuore!!"
io mi congedo con l'ultima domanda: "Ma rimangono tutti???"
Giorgio: "si quelli che ci sono adesso rimangono tutti!"
io: "Anche David??"
lui: "Certo..anche David!!"
...gli do una pacca sulla spalla e lo ringrazio per il cuore e l'attacamento alla maglia dimostrato e mi allontano...

"Giorgio, can I shake your hand?"
him: "Sure, of course you can!"
me: "Come on Giorgio! If it's serie B we must come ASAP were we belong!"
him: "Yes yes, it's logical."
me: "Yesterday(Moretti Trophy) you surely gave it to those Interisti bastards hey? They deserved it those bastards(I don't know what cialtroni means)
him: "You can't understand us...you can't understand how we were pissed!!!
me: "You must have the nerve to wear that scudetto won by default! I'd be ashamed if I was one of them!"
Giorgio: "They finished third and wear it on their jerseys...how pathetic!"
he adds: "They don't even know how to wear it, they put it here(pointing in the middle of his chest)...they're pathetic(ridicule)!!! The scudetto should go here(beating on his heart)"
last question I asked him: "Are they all staying?"
Giorgio: "Yes, all of those that are here now."
me: "Even David(Trez)?
him: "Sure...even David!"

I gave him a tap on the shoulder and thanked him for staying loyal to Juve.

Juventico

Apr 7, 2005
mark77 said:

io: "Dai eh Giorgio, quest'anno se serie B sarà dobbiamo tornare subito dove ci spetta!"
io: "Ieri sera(venerdi al trofeo Moretti) gli ne avete date secche ai bastardi dell'Inter eh!! grandissimi!! se lo meritano questi cialtroni"
lui : "Non puoi capire noi...non puoi capire noi come eravamo inca**ati!!" (.... e qui mi fa emozionare!!)
preso dal dialogo allorche gli dico: "Certo che ci vuole fegato per portare uno scudetto sulla maglia avendolo vinto a tavolino! io mi vergognerei fossi in loro!"
Giorgio mi risponde(e qui godo!) : "Sono arrivati terzi e se lo mettono sulle maglie...che vergogna!"
poi aggiunge: "Non sanno nemmeno portarlo! se lo sono messi qua(e si tocca il centro del petto! ..che ridicoli!! Lo scudetto va messo qua(e si batte il cuore!!"
...gli do una pacca sulla spalla e lo ringrazio per il cuore e l'attacamento alla maglia dimostrato e mi allontano...

me: "Yesterday(Moretti Trophy) you surely gave it to those Interisti bastards hey? They deserved it those bastards(I don't know what cialtroni means)
me: "You must have the nerve to wear that scudetto won by default! I'd be ashamed if I was one of them!"
he adds: "They don't even know how to wear it, they put it here(pointing in the middle of his chest)...they're pathetic(ridicule)!!! The scudetto should go here(beating on his heart)"

Is this for real?

If yes then: WOO!!! Forza Giorgio!!!

Donsazio

Feb 26, 2006
mark77 said:

hehehehe thts almost tooooooooooo good to be true:disagree:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
mark77 said:

i wana believe it but its as fake as inter's scudetto

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
mark77 said:

:howler:

If that is actually true, respect to Chiellini. I would not be so quick to say the fellow supporter is pulling our legs here.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Kudos to Chiellini, whether the post is real or otherwise. A prospect like him would have surely had plenty of offers to play elsewhere, and I'd like to think that the enthusiasm doesn't solely stem from the first team place up for grabs but also from his love for the club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)