Check out the new Total 90II Colors! (1 Viewer)

Dec 12, 2003
I live in the United States and this past summer when I was a member at the United States National Team Soccer Camp, Nike came and gave a presentation of their future cleats. So here they are. Thenew Total 90II chromes available next May and the new Total 90II White/Blue available in May. I'm not sure if the colors have already launched in Europe, so I'm sorry if this is nothing new. I just thought others might like to see them. Please don't steal these pictures. If you use them elsewhere please private message me for credits to put under the pictures. So what do you all think?

P.S. I can only post one picture at a time, so the second post will contain the White/Blue T90II's!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Nice... but I prefer Adidas. Has anyone seen any pics of the F50s? (those are the ones that DP, Robben and Duff wear)

OP
Dec 12, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    When I went to a 1989 Age Group Olympic Development Pogram Interregional Tournament in California, Adidas let us see the F50's. When you put the shoes on, they feel like a sock. They said they're the lightest shoe they've ever put out. There are three different soles, too for different weight and feel. I think they look sweet. Adidas made an All-Star team and gave each player the full F50 line. There is a uniform, a warm up, a bag, and shoes. I have some pictures of the gear developing and as soon as I get them back I will post them!

P.S. I didn't make the All-star team, but I know some kids who did and they let me take a picture of the shoes.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
    Nice... but I prefer Adidas. Has anyone seen any pics of the F50s? (those are the ones that DP, Robben and Duff wear)
    The black with yellow? those are so pretty!!

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by NationalBoy2010 ] ++
    I live in the United States and this past summer when I was a member at the United States National Pool Camp, Nike came and gave a presentation of their future cleats. So here they are. Thenew Total 90II chromes available next May and the new Total 90II White/Blue available in May. I'm not sure if the colors have already launched in Europe, so I'm sorry if this is nothing new. I just thought others might like to see them. Please don't steal these pictures. If you use them elsewhere please private message me for credits to put under the pictures. So what do you all think?

P.S. I can only post one picture at a time, so the second post will contain the White/Blue T90II's!

err.... why do Adidas and Nike show off these soccer boots to young US pool players :confused:

OP
    Dec 12, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8
    They show the cleats to ODP Players because they want us to go back and tell our friends and because they want our feedback on their cleats. They told us that they want the future of soccer to choose their cleat of choice early in their career. It also gives us something to do at night.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)