Check out the new Nike Vapor Colors! (1 Viewer)

Dec 12, 2003
I live in the United States and this past summer when I was a member at the United States National Pool Camp, Nike came and gave a presentation of their future cleats. So here they are. The Blue Nike Vapors that Ronaldo will be wearing in January and the new red Nike Vapors that I believe Henry is alreay wearing (both launch in the U.S. in January). I'm not sure if the colors have already launched in Europe, so I'm sorry if this is nothing new. I just thought others might like to see them. Please don't steal these pictures. If you use them elsewhere please private message me for credits to put under the pictures. So what do you all think?

P.S. I can only post one picture at a time, so the second post will contain the Blue Vapors!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
kewl :cool:

can't wait till they make new white vapors. These are the Vapor II's right?

also, don't the studs in the firsts pic make the red one look like high heels?!

(PS. Maybe a mod can join these two "check out....." threads into the "Football boots" thread)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by NationalBoy2010 ] ++
The white vapors have been out for over half a year in the US, unless these are a bit different. I don't see what the big deal is.
what big deal?.... i just said i liked them. :lazy:

By my quote "new white ones would be awesome" i mean that they should make new white ones.

it's not just about the color. the little swerves are different. Hence, i would like to see NEW white ones.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)