Change avatar page is being a knob (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Turdhead

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #22
    No the feature just doesn't seem to work. It's nothing to do with my work connection or machine, they are more powerful in fact. Just when I try to delete it throws out a database error.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    I think he looks desperate more than anything. You always come in to agree as if that means anything. Anyways back to the topic if you both don't mind. I'm using the site at work and my photo on there is a problem.
    Now why would I be desperate? Desperate for what?

You on the other hand seem bored and want to get some attention. Best way to do so, according to you, is creating chaos, or whatever you'd like to call it, on a Juventus football forum.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Listen, seriously. All I can remember of you is how annoying it is that you follow me around here trying to start a fight. I have showed your idiocy time and again. I don't want to this time. This bores me. You bore me.

I am not bitching and my nationality has no relevance to posting a thread to report a technical problem with the site. The relevance is I want to remove my avatar but I am unable to. If you find my tone offensive there is an ignore button for your convenience.

Interesting that the first I hear of you is you piping up. I appreciate that you are trying hard here but it is wasted on me. It isn't going to happen this time. Ignore me, as I ignore you.

In the immortal words of a few of the brighter sparks here, jog on son.

There's a good boy now.
    Funnily enough that's exactly what you're after. If anything, you should thank me. I just did you a favour.

I don't care about your nationality, but the fact is you're English. If you mistook the word "English" for an insult, that's your problem and not mine.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)