[Champions League] Zenit vs JUVENTUS (11/25/08) (11 Viewers)

Who will get in injured in this game?

• Manninger

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Camoranesi

• Sissoko

• Marchisio

• Nedved

• Iaquinta

• Del Piero

• Chimenti

• Legrottaglie

• De Ceglie

• Rossi

• Amauri

• Marchionni

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
have you watched Arshavin in RPL? do you think Zenit board, who pays huge wages are idiots? don`t you think that the factor he doesn`t want to play for Zenit anymore and that Advocat played him out of position have nothing to do with this bad display? did you noticed European Championships in summer? do you remember who was behind Zenit double last season? do you hold Zidane`s opinion lower than yours? i cant see how someone can not see the huge talent Arshavin has.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
have you watched Arshavin in RPL? do you think Zenit board, who pays huge wages are idiots? don`t you think that the factor he doesn`t want to play for Zenit anymore and that Advocat played him out of position have nothing to do with this bad display? did you noticed European Championships in summer? do you remember who was behind Zenit double last season? do you hold Zidane`s opinion lower than yours? i cant see how someone can not see the huge talent Arshavin has.
yes i watched him in the euros 90 mins against holland hardly justifies his greatness, when he was nowhere against spain, and has been invisible throughout the cl, the RPL is hardly a big league, considering zenit are the biggest team in it. clearly he is not a big match player, and for that reason he is not for juve and at most certainly not for that price. for your info zenit's success last season was largely down to progbenyak more than arshavin. and how dare you even put zidane and arshavin in the same sentence HOW F*CKING DARE YOU! you should be banned for blasphemy!

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
he's definitely a good player, but you can see from his body language that he does want to be playing for Zenit and is desperate for a move to the top 4 leagues...Zenit won't be in the CL next year either, that's why I think his performances have not been up to the mark...last season he was simply sensational for Zenit, especially in the UEFA Cup

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
yes i watched him in the euros 90 mins against holland hardly justifies his greatness, when he was nowhere against spain, and has been invisible throughout the cl, the RPL is hardly a big league, considering zenit are the biggest team in it. clearly he is not a big match player, and for that reason he is not for juve and at most certainly not for that price. for your info zenit's success last season was largely down to progbenyak more than arshavin. and how dare you even put zidane and arshavin in the same sentence HOW F*CKING DARE YOU! you should be banned for blasphemy!
I had seen enough of Arshavin (in the UEFA cup) before that game to be sure that Russia were going to beat Holland.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Give a frigging break, there are many good players, Arshavin is not one of them, he is defenitely above that. You'll have to be blind if you dont see that he is more special then just a good player.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
have you watched Arshavin in RPL? do you think Zenit board, who pays huge wages are idiots?
russians who have too much money and spend money on golden spoons to clean their toilette can not be something you look at. hell, it's like comparing us with real madrid and using their system to evaluate a players price tag ... lol

don`t you think that the factor he doesn`t want to play for Zenit anymore and that Advocat played him out of position have nothing to do with this bad display?
what would change if he was here ? everybody knows that ruineri plays every player out of position ... the most obvious case is molinaro who is played as left back, where he does better fit on seat in the stadium as far away from our penalty box as possible

do you hold Zidane`s opinion lower than yours?
let's see ...
someone who thinks headbutting the opponent is a smart idea in a world cup final .... yeah, that has to be a smart guy .. lol

just because there are great players, that does not have to mean that they are smarter as a rock ... just look at popular examples liga maradonna, cassano, podolski (yeah, you rate him high), c.ronaldo ...

good thing that talking is not essential for being a footballer, because if it was many players would not be as successful as they are

yeah right, i'm in quote-battle-mood

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
for 20-30 mill euros i expect a bit of f*cking consistency at least!!! and a player who will at least try and look like hes on the pitch of a big fixture, not what he can do against rangers and fc baku
For me he wants to play for Barcelona and Barcelona don't want him. If it was about 20-30 million euros, he would have been playing for Tottenham now.

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
I can just say how Ranieri could dare not to put Camo from the begining with fucking Inter.I can not understand this guy.We had bad luck to score at least once.Melberg was a pleasant suprise .

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
We had qualified, no matter what the other teams did we still Bate to play at home that really should be a home banker otherwise there is no point in being in the competition at all, so why do we have to field a 1st team out here?

I just did not see the point whatsoever in starting with Chiellini, Dp, Nedved and the other guys that started.

Too many things about this club now befuddle me from the transfer targets to personnel we utilise that it is almost pointless moaning and wait for what other senseless move they are up to.

I am not sure how the youngsters can break their way into the team if in a near meaningless game like this they do not get a chance.

Even DP was so lackadasical in this game it was obvious that he should not have been involved at all. How many times do you see him miss such a chance or play freee kicks with no enthusiasm whatsoever?

What is the point in taking that geriatric Nedved to a place as cold as ST Petersburg to play 90 minutes?

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I think Ranieri wanted the players to get the Inter game out of their system...I guess it was a good idea, a solid Juve performance to restore their belief and confidence...that being said, Giovinco should definitely have been utilised instead of Nedved

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
They could have got Inter out of their system against Reginna not this game as I have always believed that domestic leagues and cup competitions are totally different and I don't see how being in great form in 1 helps you to be good in the other.

We went on a very good run without really doing anything special on the field with no clear pattern of play but getting wins nonetheless as we seem to suffocate or bore the hell out of the oppostion and then beat them after boring them senseless.

Unfortunatley we met the masters of borinh the life out of the opposition in Inter and we lost that game but we would no doubt continue to stumble our way to victories without convincing anyone until we come up against another mightily boring opposition and then lose.

I still would have loved to have seen a lot of fringe players start this game though as there is absolutely no pint in them being in the squad if you are not going to use themin matches like this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)