[Champions League] Zenit vs JUVENTUS (11/25/08) (1 Viewer)

Who will get in injured in this game?

• Manninger

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Camoranesi

• Sissoko

• Marchisio

• Nedved

• Iaquinta

• Del Piero

• Chimenti

• Legrottaglie

• De Ceglie

• Rossi

• Amauri

• Marchionni

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Are you even a football fan? :D Did you just happen to chance upon Juve, without having no regard for the sport itself?

Because you being disgusted by quality football is utterly bizzare. If you are serious, please tell me its just Barca hate, even if thats weird, it makes more sense the the alternative.
That's just it though.. Who's the real football fan? The one who is excited by the neat attacking football and bored by the rest? Or the one who can also enjoy a tactical game of cancelling eachother out?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
That's just it though.. Who's the real football fan? The one who is excited by the neat attacking football and bored by the rest? Or the one who can also enjoy a tactical game of cancelling eachother out?
Who said I dont enjoy that or other brands of the sport? Me being fan of balanced italian style since age of 9 should make clear what my preference is (basically what Alen described perfectly).

Its not one over the other, choosing or whats the right preference (or real football fan). What I found odd is, its not restricted to hating Barca, but that Jack talks like he hates their beautiful attacking football, he clarified that insane amount of times. Just puzzled how the heck that is possible, you watch great attacking football, and the reaction is disgust? As I said, puzzling.

I mean, even Real fans, driven by their sheer infuation for the sport, would be enjoying Barca playing when they are at their best. They wouldnt go all yuck this or that like Jack does.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Greece was a joy to watch. :lol2: Can't stop laughing at that joke, good one.
Yep that statement was 1 to be treasured. Some of the posts that I read on here make me wonder if Juventus should suddenly start playing great passing and movement football with fantastic results whether there would be resentment by some people on here.

There does not seem to be a distinction between being tactical and just plain negative and the hypocrisy of those that follow Italian football.

Glasgow Rangers adopted the same methods that most Italian teams adopt and they were slaughtered for it.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Glasgow Rangers adopted the same methods that most Italian teams adopt and they were slaughtered for it.
come on, show at least one italian team of this years serie a that play such disgusting football Rangers played in last year`s UEFA cup. there have been some shit games by Juve and other teams this season like the Juve-Chievo one, but at least no one comes out every week with 10 men behind the ball and hope to get something from freekicks or hoping that Novo will produce some magic. there is difference between smart tactical football and refusal to play football.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
come on, show at least one italian team of this years serie a that play such disgusting football Rangers played in last year`s UEFA cup. there have been some shit games by Juve and other teams this season like the Juve-Chievo one, but at least no one comes out every week with 10 men behind the ball and hope to get something from freekicks or hoping that Novo will produce some magic. there is difference between smart tactical football and refusal to play football.
Don't argue with the denco. He KNOWS!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Who said I dont enjoy that or other brands of the sport? Me being fan of balanced italian style since age of 9 should make clear what my preference is (basically what Alen described perfectly).

Its not one over the other, choosing or whats the right preference (or real football fan). What I found odd is, its not restricted to hating Barca, but that Jack talks like he hates their beautiful attacking football, he clarified that insane amount of times. Just puzzled how the heck that is possible, you watch great attacking football, and the reaction is disgust? As I said, puzzling.

I mean, even Real fans, driven by their sheer infuation for the sport, would be enjoying Barca playing when they are at their best. They wouldnt go all yuck this or that like Jack does.
It seems that it irritates you that I describe Barcelona the way I do. That's great, I know now that I will continue.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I enjoy any style of football which is played to a high standard.

Just because the defending in a game is better than the attacking, does not mean it's a dull game.

It was different.

Italian teams, no matter how defensively they play, always try to carry a goal threat. Rangers just hoped for mistakes from the opposition.

I would also suggest that stereotype of Italian football is rather outdated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)