[Champions League] Zenit vs JUVENTUS (11/25/08) (3 Viewers)

Who will get in injured in this game?

• Manninger

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Camoranesi

• Sissoko

• Marchisio

• Nedved

• Iaquinta

• Del Piero

• Chimenti

• Legrottaglie

• De Ceglie

• Rossi

• Amauri

• Marchionni

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I don't like mediocrity and I am not certain that Ranieri will bring me titles but I fail to see what available coach can do a better job.
To be honest it's not like Mourinho has done such a great job so far. If he wins the title he'll be vindicated, but this is not a victory march he's on.

And that's Mourinho, a coach a lot of people here or elsewhere would kill for.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 1, 2002
I find it irritating and provoking. I did not judge you preferring Barcelona's play, did I? Feel free to love whatever you want; I am not here to set quality standards for football not specify who is a football fan or not.

Statements like "you're not a Juventus fan if you want Ranieri to coach the team" is humiliating and insulting and is judge based on an opinion. It is judgmental based on another opinion.
I prefer many of their players too. Judgements are made in opinions, afterall we are not in a nunnery.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I don't like mediocrity and I am not certain that Ranieri will bring me titles but I fail to see what available coach can do a better job.
Please don't tell me you're serious. But I don't want to get into this because I know we won't change our views. I hate Ranieri because he simply doesn't make sense to me, I'm not sorry for that.

I enjoyed watchin Milan in 2003/2005 :sick:

I mean, i wanted to destroy something because they couldn't stop winning, but the football they played was just.... wow.
Perfect balance between the defense and attack. They had highly technical players, capable of performing magic from time to time, but it wasn't just joga bonito as it's usually the case with Barcelona. Milan had a wall at the back (Cafu, Nesta, Stam, Maldini), with Gattuso playing great defense in midfield.

We played something close to it in the second half of Juve-Roma this year. Now, that's the football i want to see. Not just some useless possession. I want constant pressure, great defending and efficiency.
My side would have constant possession without a doubt. If there's a player in the team who can't pass the ball, he's out. It's as simple as that. I would make an exception to Sissoko, however, and make sure he's working on passing constantly through training. But players such as Blasi and Nocerino are screwed if I was their coach. They'd be gone as soon as one could say, "liftoff". My side would keep possession and hold the ball, but I would certainly have a Trezeguet in there and not only an Eto'o who immediately vanishes from the box when he needs to be there. And if Cristiano Ronaldo was on the team and he decided to do stepovers in our own half, I'd punch him right in the head.

Sep 1, 2002
You would only gave players in your side who could keep possession, except those who you like.

But Ronaldo who can keep possession you would punch in the head, along with Eto'o!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Spake was a direct quotation, gave a simple human error, you silly boy.
Why are you such a pest?

You're not much of a pest though. Sort of like the ones that slam into your windshield while driving. After a while, one has to clean the windshield because of your slimy buildup.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)