[Champions League] Shakhtar 0-1 JUVENTUS (December 5, 2012) (7 Viewers)

MotM?

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Oh btw I thought yesterday's ref was awesome. Handles the game well.
He basically just made the easy decisions all the time, not really the correct ones. Kucher made three borderline yellow card fouls before he finally got booked. Second half he made another 3-4 fouls including a really rough one on Pogba that he played on for. So he was looking to give nothing controversial. Yet he was quite happy to give soft yellows in nothing situations.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
I'm happy that our team has learned not to score more goals than what we actually need....or not to score at all and still win. :D

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Not so sure.
There was a clear penalty for us in the first half after Pirlos free kick when their player directly affected the game by touching the ball with his hand in front of I think Chiellinis head(I am not sure about this) but definitely a school example of penalty

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Sky commentators were also generally very favourable towards Juve, which is rare. They did seem to hate Shaktar tho.
Shows how outraged the English were about Luiz Adriano's goal that they favoured Juve.

Thought he was mixed.

Having been so quick to book Vidal - not that that was a wrong decision - he should have been quicker with cards generally through the game.

Also thought Juve should have had a penalty for the handball in the first half.

Not the ref's fault, but Juve's goal was offside.

All in all, I wasn't overly impressed with the officiating.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Shows how outraged the English were about Luiz Adriano's goal that they favoured Juve.

Thought he was mixed.

Having been so quick to book Vidal - not that that was a wrong decision - he should have been quicker with cards generally through the game.

Also thought Juve should have had a penalty for the handball in the first half.

Not the ref's fault, but Juve's goal was offside.

All in all, I wasn't overly impressed with the officiating.
The offside goal and the handball are the same linesman's fault.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Their play acting was terrible, but I liked how we started doing a bit of it (Pogba, Asamoah) later in the game after we had scored :D

Referees in the CL often give freekicks for just falling over under pressure.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
That's actually the biggest disease in football...fucking falling down without any real reason. Refs should just let the game go on if that happens.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
That's actually the biggest disease in football...fucking falling down without any real reason. Refs should just let the game go on if that happens.
Just do a post video review after a game and anyone who dives blatantly, dives without any contact gets a suspension, you won't see any of that shit anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)