[Champions League] Shakhtar 0-1 JUVENTUS (December 5, 2012) (15 Viewers)

MotM?

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mauri84

Sep 11, 2011
I am neither Spanish, nor Italian so I don't give 2 $#@!s about what you're saying.

You can expect a reaction from an Italian when a foreigner talks about Italians in a slightly negative way...

You talk about Barcelona like football is invented there...it's invented in England and later on the Italians ruled the world as it comes to football...

By the way, Messi is Italian...search on google where his father comes from...Ancona northern italy...as the most Argentine players are...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
It doesnt matter that giovinco is in a better scoring mood. Every goal he makes is eighter against crap opposition, or on a counter when we are in the lead, when he came on as a sub.

Giovinco will be domminated by shaktar defence, vucinic wont. There is nothing giovinco has over vucinic, when it comes to big games where space between the lines is nearly nonexistant

- - - Updated - - -

And on the contrary, if we are leading the game, gio should be the first sub that comes to mind, to kill em of on a counter.

Like chelsea, thats THE perfect situation for gio. lots of space, high defending, burst past one and be clear on goal.

god, how many did he score at parma like that

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
It doesnt matter that giovinco is in a better scoring mood. Every goal he makes is eighter against crap opposition, or on a counter when we are in the lead, when he came on as a sub.

Giovinco will be domminated by shaktar defence, vucinic wont. There is nothing giovinco has over vucinic, when it comes to big games where space between the lines is nearly nonexistant

- - - Updated - - -

And on the contrary, if we are leading the game, gio should be the first sub that comes to mind, to kill em of on a counter.

Like chelsea, thats THE perfect situation for gio. lots of space, high defending, burst past one and be clear on goal.

god, how many did he score at parma like that
I see where yo are comming from and at any other time i would agree but right now Gio's confidence is sky high and i fully expect him to rape Shakter if he starts.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I was just saying, "if they were going to play the 4-3-3", that's how they should do it.

- - - Updated - - -

You can expect a reaction from an Italian when a foreigner talks about Italians in a slightly negative way...

You talk about Barcelona like football is invented there...it's invented in England and later on the Italians ruled the world as it comes to football...

By the way, Messi is Italian...search on google where his father comes from...Ancona northern italy...as the most Argentine players are...
Let's keep on topic please.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Willian is really a key player for Shaktar. If we can keep him quite, that would be a big step forward.

I think we should go with Giovinco and Quags up front and have Vucinic come off the bench.

My team for this game would be:

-------------------Buffon----------------------

---------Barzagli---Bonucci---Chiellini-----------

Lichsteiner---Vidal----Pirlo----Pogba----Asamoah

-----------Quagliarella-----Giovinco-------------

If Chiellini is not fit, I would not risk moving to a 4-3-3 (Juve look rusty with that formation against Torino before they had their player sent off). Instead, I would put in Caceres in and continue to play the 3-5-2 for this match. Asamoah and Lichsteiner need to be careful not to over commit forwards.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
yup

- - - Updated - - -

yup.

especially considering vucinic is from ukraine, he will be determined to sink shakatar sicne they are rival club to his city

Dec 31, 2008
Toughest game of the season. And a very crucial one. We have stepped up our game in CL and hopefully we improve on it.

0-2.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
No. He won't be leaving in the winter, especially since Shakhtar are already in the next round of the CL, and if he continues to perform at this level, his price will inevitably increase.

In the summer, he will cost too much, and there will be way too much competition for him.

As for the game itself, I expect us to score early, and for the game to end in a 1-1 draw.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
No. He won't be leaving in the winter, especially since Shakhtar are already in the next round of the CL, and if he continues to perform at this level, his price will inevitably increase.

In the summer, he will cost too much, and there will be way too much competition for him.

As for the game itself, I expect us to score early, and for the game to end in a 1-1 draw.
Yep, I know all this, which is why I'm trolling.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)