[Champions League] Shakhtar 0-1 JUVENTUS (December 5, 2012) (4 Viewers)

MotM?

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
About the penalty

It is true that the ball was quick and maybe he didn't have time to react , but when giving a penalty it is also taken in consideration the arm placement . If the arm is in a natural position and the ball hits him quickly without time to react the penalty should not be given , if the arm is extended even if he can't pull it back on time you get a penalty . And from what i see his arm goes from his left to his front , the natural position in that case was on his left . There really is no reason for his hand to be in front of him (except from stoping the ball) . It should be a pen in 99.9% of cases

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
Oh finally I returned from the match ) I can't even describe how it feels like to observe when your favourite club beating one of the most disgusting clubs in the world with own goal from one of the stupidest player in Ukrainian football =D

frick

Apr 4, 2010
The guys arm was there because he was jumping trying to head the ball.
Pretty sure it was not. He's 2 metres away from Chiello and the ball before it was headed, there's no way he would and could jump for that ball.

He has absolutely no idea what is going on once Chiellini beats him to the ball.
His hand had no business there and should be judged as deliberate handball even he didn't know specifically where the ball was going to.
I mean, if a player would just rise his hand in front of goal before an opponent shoots and his hand does block the shot without him knowing where the ball would go before, wouldn't a ref normally give a pen?

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
There is nothing to argue about!) It was obvious penalty!) But it didn't stop Shakhtar from moaning about Lichstiner so-called offside !!! Stupid pathetic cunts !!!!!!!!!

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
This was one of the best matches ive seen us play this season regardless of the score and the own goal. We were electric, hungry and menacing when trying to take possesion back. Hell even the lazy ass Vucinic was running his ass off, i have never seen him run this fast and long ever!

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
WΏΏdy;3953122 said:
This was one of the best matches ive seen us play this season regardless of the score and the own goal. We were electric, hungry and menacing when trying to take possesion back. Hell even the lazy ass Vucinic was running his ass off, i have never seen him run this fast and long ever!
It's strange. With the type of culture Conte has built at this club, I didn't feel too anxious about our last two Champions League games, and boy did they turn out well.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Though our victory over Chelsea was the best, no doubt.
@Woody Winner of Shogun vs. Gustafsson gets a title shot. Your dream is getting closer :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)